Random good picture Not show
1. The art of archery is called toxophily.
2. The teaching of equitation and toxophily, which took it as its tenet to uphold the rule of Qing Dynasty, is an important contents in the history of Suolun tribe of the "Eight Banners".
3. There are Billiards Hall, Sshufflebord Hall, Electronic Toxophily Hall colligated Gym Hall and Hairdressing hall in the Gym center.
4. One-day trip around East Lake:Cartin, tennis, equitation, toxophily, fishing, bumper bats, bridge, local nosh etc.
5. The source flowed long Chinese ancient old civilization to conceive special culture in China far. Rocking paintings of toxophily are among them.
6. Our school plans to continue our features in traditional dancing, music instruments and toxophily.
7. The horse, as a large animal, has been long tamed by nomadic people used for riding and toxophily , farming, goods carring or other purposes as important transportation instrument or food.
More similar words: Toxoplasma, toxoplasmosis, philosophic, philosophise, philosophize, philosophical, philosophically, philosophizing, philosophical system, basophil, biophilia, pedophile, halophile, mesophilic, pedophilia, philosopher, thermophilic, anglophile, neutrophil, gypsophila, paedophile, hemophilic, hemophilia, philosophy, eosinophil, basophilic, lipophilic, hydrophilic, bibliophile, neutrophile.