Random good picture Not show
1) Palpable tophi were 5 cases (23% ) .
2) We report on 6 cases of intradermal tophi and review the literature on this disorder, which includes a rare case of combined psoriasis and intradermal tophi.
3) A tophus is the characteristic finding of gout. Tophi are most likely to be found in soft tissues, including tendons and ligaments, around joints. Less commonly tophi appear elsewhere.
4) Tophi usually are not painful,[http://sentencedict.com/tophi.html] but they can becomes swollen and tender during gout attacks.
5) The pale areas seen here are tophi, or aggregates of urate crystals surrounded by infiltrates of lymphocytes, macrophages, and foreign body giant cells.
6) Computed tomography may best evaluate bone changes and tophi. Dual energy CT can measure the total urate burden in general periphery joints.
7) In some patients, that can lead to the accumulation of painful knots of crystallized uric acid that can be the size of golf balls (called tophi) that form around the joints and tendons.
8) Renal insufficiency, hyper- tension, and chronic glucocorticoid use may be associated with the development of intradermal tophi.
9) Although gouty arthritis is a common metabolic disorder, and the gouty tophi may be deposited in the joints and juxtaarticular connective tissue, its affliction of the axial spine is relatively rare.
10) Advanced gout. Untreated gout may cause deposit of urate crystals to form under the skin in nodules called tophi(TOE-fi).
More similar words: mephistopheles, philosophic, philosophise, ophiophagus, philosophize, philosophical, philosophizing, philosophically, philosophical system, sophist, sophism, Sophie, tophus, top hat, sophistry, trophic, atrophia, atrophic, sophistic, basophil, top heavy, top-heavy, halophile, eutrophic, pedophile, atrophied, biophilia, ophiolite, toxophily, ophiuchus.