Random good picture Not show
1. Scythes swished to and fro.
2. Small boats busied to and fro.
3. I was disturbed by all the people walking to and fro outside the office.
4. Cars busied to and fro.
5. They travel to and fro between London and Paris.
6. Waves work to and fro.
7. The ship was rolling heavily to and fro.
8. She rocked the baby to and fro.
9. The boss traversed to and fro in his office.
10. She covered her face[sentencedict.com], rocking to and fro in her grief.
11. She was gazing out the window, rocking rhythmically to and fro.
12. He hopped to and fro between London and Paris for the business.
13. The ship was rolling heavily to and fro on the rough seas.
14. She stood up and began to pace to and fro.
15. The smoke drifted to and fro among us.
16. A monkey ran to and fro.
17. A number of people were walking quietly to and fro, studying the architecture,[sentence dictionary] referring to guide-books and conversing in low voices.
18. Then he batted it to and fro, chasing it up one aisle and down another and slapping it silly.
19. To and fro from Sydney to Parramatta he devoted himself to the spiritual and physical welfare of the convicts.
20. Officials in their variety of blue uniforms hurried to and fro on urgent business.
21. Simply stretch the wire to and fro across the pond from picture hook to picture hook.
22. The corpse of the rebel Moderatus rolled to and fro, and somehow the amulet had slid into the rocking skull cup.
23. Police vans drove slowly to and fro, ready to pounce on their prey.
24. He was imagining them as they scurried to and fro like rats, like rabbits, when farmers burnt the stubble off their fields.
25. She held the baby in her arms and rocked her to and fro.
26. Mrs. Mott had complained of the noise they made going to and fro.
27. A pair of swans cruised, with cygnets, and swallows were zipping to and fro above the water.
28. On the first Sunday in May, he attended services at Trinity Church, walking the six blocks to and fro.
29. In the fifth hour of play, Karpov was reduced to shuffling his king to and fro as Short steadily improved his position.
30. The events are presented in episodic form, as a continuous narrative tossed antiphonally to and fro between the actresses.
More similar words: loan, groan, toast, moaning, milquetoast, take into account, send for, handful, stand for, grandfather, find fault, back and forth, and function, the rank and file, first and foremost, frown, from, froth, front, as from, frowzy, far from, frozen, come from, away from, frontier, from now on, free from, forefront, keep from.