Synonym: cast, cast off, drop, escape from, shake, shake off, shed, throw, throw away. Similar words: throw up, throw away, show off, blow off, grow on, throat, through, bathroom. Meaning: v. 1. get rid of 2. get rid of.
Random good picture Not show
1. I'm unable to throw off this feeling of inertia.
2. They finally managed to throw off the shackles of communism.
3. I can't seem to throw off this cold.
4. He managed to throw off those newspaper reporters.
5. It's taken me ages to throw off this cold.
6. He can't throw off his drinking habit.
7. He longed to throw off the mask of respectability.
8. It took me a week to throw off my cold.
9. I can't seem to throw off this feeling of inertia.
10. The belt may make a squealing noise and throw off sooty black particles of rubber.
11. The young tennis player is unlikely to throw off the more experienced competitor.
12. You see kids who just throw off their clothes, they want to break down that barrier and get natural again.
13. In some cases, the star may explode and throw off enough matter to bring its mass below the limit.
14. Or should I throw off all restraints and strike out on my own?
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. It's time for you to throw off your mask.
16. Throw off the oddment and remain the integer.
17. Tumours that produce hormones can throw off this Balance.
18. To unseat or throw off, as from a horse.
19. Throw off the traitor's mask.
20. It'seemed that I can't throw off this cold.
21. Don't throw off your own responsibility.
22. He began to throw off the effects of his illness.
23. He was healthy enough to throw off his cold easily.
24. But I bet you I ain't going to throw off on di'monds.
25. I got time to throw off my disguise and dress me in my own clothes.
26. He is too young to throw off his experienced opponent.
27. But some edible insects mimic the bright coloration to throw off their enemies.
28. Think upon these things as they are important when you are attempting to throw off your earthly mantle, and move more completely into the Light.
29. Note: The Zodiac is known to intentionally misspell words and uses bad grammar in order to avoid identification and to presumably throw off professional code breakers.
30. Now that God has unstrung my bow and afflicted me, they throw off restraint in my presence.
More similar words: throw up, throw away, show off, blow off, grow on, throat, through, bathroom, go through, all through, throughout, get through, put through, fall through, cut through, come through, run through, pass through, look through, pull through, carry through, break through, follow through, in view of, blow out, blow over, from now on, row, grow, brown.