Random good picture Not show
1. Most of DCVST patients have the causes of thrombophilia.
2. Thrombophilia screening tests were negative.
3. Further research in lung cancer and thrombophilia benefits for combined therapy of lung cancer.
4. The etiology of preeclampsia remains unknown. The role of thrombophilia in pathogenesis of preeclampsia is controversial.
5. Some of high risk factors, such as hereditary and acquired thrombophilia, maternal and fetal circulation abnormality, play an important role in the pathogenesis of placental thrombosis.
6. The article reviewed progress in research on relationship between thrombophilia and varied types of preeclampsia, anticoagulant...
7. The article reviewed progress in research on relationship between thrombophilia and varied types of preeclampsia, anticoagulant therapy and pregnancy outcomes and so on.
8. Our patient experienced a major thrombotic event with a thorough evaluation revealing no evidence of inherited thrombophilia or acquired conditions associated with visceral venous thromboembolism.
More similar words: thrombophlebitis, thromboplastin, thrombopoiesis, thromboembolism, thrombosis, thrombosed, thrombotic, thrombocyte, thromboxane, thrombogenic, thrombolytic, thrombolysis, biophilia, pedophilia, hemophilia, thrombogenesis, thrombocytosis, antithrombotic, hemophilia a, paedophilia, haemophilia, haemophiliac, eosinophilia, thrombocytopenia, venous thrombosis, thrombolytic therapy, psychrophilic, cerebral thrombosis, coronary thrombosis, philia.