Random good picture Not show
(1) Thrombocytosis occurs only rarely and is often idiopathic.
(2) Objective:To evaluate the effect of thrombocytosis and metastasis in patients with gastric carcinoma.
(3) Objective To explore thrombocytosis in patients with colorectal cancer and the interaction of platelet and tumor metastasis.
(4) Conclusion Thrombocytosis could be a significant guideline in the diagnosis of lung cancer. It has an assistant diagnostic value to lung cancer.
(5) However, in primary thrombocytosis, especially if there are other risk factors for thrombosis.
(6) Thrombocytosis is often associated with chronic blood loss and iron deficiency because of increased platelet production in the marrow reacting to continued consumption and loss.
(7) Platelet disorders are either quantitative (thrombocytopenia or thrombocytosis) or qualitative (thrombocytopathy).
(8) Past medical history included polycythemia, thrombocytosis, chronically low blood pressure(http://sentencedict.com/thrombocytosis.html), neuropathy and extremity deep vein thrombosis.
(9) Objective To assess diagnostic value of thrombocytosis through observing platelet count in patients with lung cancer.
(10) PV was characterized by erythrocytosis, but in most cases, there were erythrocytosis, guanulocytosis and thrombocytosis in bone marrow.
(11) Results According our statistic result, there were about 35 - 41 % thrombocytosis in patients with lung cancer.
(12) The clinical appearance, laboratory examination and treatment in 19 cases of primary thrombocytosis are reported in this paper.
(13) Often, no treatment is required or necessary for reactive thrombocytosis.
(14) No patient developed worsening of thrombocytopenia after drug withdrawal, thrombocytosis, thrombosis or malignancy, although the duration of the study was short.
(15) Over-medication with drugs that treat thrombocytopenia, such as eltrombopag or romiplostim, may also result in thrombocytosis.
(16) Objective To investigate the cytogenetic features as well as clinical and laboratory criteria of acute leukemia complicated with severe thrombocytosis.
More similar words: thrombocytopenia, thrombocyte, erythrocytosis, thrombosis, pinocytosis, coronary thrombosis, phagocytosis, leukocytosis, spherocytosis, lymphocytosis, thrombolysis, thromboembolism, pheochromocytoma, thrombolytic, thromboplastin, thrombophlebitis, thrombolytic therapy, hemochromatosis, cytosine, erythrocyte, cytochrome, thrombi, thrombin, thrombus, amebocyte, prothrombin, thrombectomy, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, neurofibromatosis, cytosol.