Random good picture Not show
(1) Plasma fibrinogen levels were assayed by tissue thromboplastin.
(2) When the tissue damage, the release of thromboplastin to prothrombin into thrombin.
(3) Objective To approach the problem of activated partial thromboplastin time standardization.
(4) Activated partial thromboplastin time (APIT), prothrombin time (PT) and thrombin time (TT) were evaluated by test tube method using rabbit named New Zealand White.
(5) Objective To approach the problem of activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT) standardization.
(6) The prothrombin time(PT) and the active partial thromboplastin time(APTT) were measured by the ACL- 200 antomatic blood agglutination instrument.
(7) The prothrombin time PT and the activated partial thromboplastin time APTT were determined with coagulation method.
(8) CBC with platelet count, fibrinogen level, partial thromboplastin time[http://Sentencedict.com], and ABO blood typing and antibody screen are obtained.
(9) Methods The activated partial thromboplastin time(APTT), prothrombin time(PT)and FX activity(FX:C)test were adopted for phenotype diagnosis.
(10) In response to bleeding, a complex series of clotting-factor interactions leads to its conversion by thromboplastin to thrombin, which transforms fibrinogen in plasma into fibrin.
(11) Methods:Amidase activities of PCA from AAV were measured in diverse experimental conditions by respective method of chromogenic substrate and active partial thromboplastin time(APTT).
(12) The PT, PTR and INR of 60 patients treated with oral anticoagulants and 40 patients with liver disorders were determined with the two kinds of thromboplastin reagents.
(13) We found ABP prolonged coagulation time (CT) in mice, increased plasma prothrombin time (PT) and kaolin partial thromboplastin time (KPTT) in rats.
(14) The changes of pro and posthemodialysis in platelet counting, thrombin time and activated partial thromboplastin time were investigated.
(15) Objective:To explore clinical significance of detecting prothrombin time(PT), the activated partial thromboplastin time(APTT), thrombin time(TT), plasma fibrinogen(FIB) for parturient women.
(16) Objective To explore the clinical significance of platelet, prothrombin time , activated partial thromboplastin time , thrombin time , plasma fibrinogen for parturient women.
(17) Objective To investigate the effects of different storage temperatures on anticoagulated blood hemagglutination tests, including prothrombin time(PT), and activated partial thromboplastin time(APTT).
(18) Objective The aim of this study were to evaluate the value of activated partial thromboplastin time(APTT) in monitoring low-molecular weight heparin(LMWH).
(19) Objective To investigate the coagulation promoting mechanism of a new type of organism coagulation promoting tube with tissue thromboplastin extracted from rabbit brain.
(20) Objective: To study the influence of Guanxin Tiemo on anginal partial thromboplastin time(APTT) and fibrinogen(FIB) of patients with coronary heart diseases.
More similar words: thrombophlebitis, arthroplasty, thrombosis, thrombocyte, thrombolytic, thrombolysis, thrombocytopenia, thrombolytic therapy, neoplastic, thermoplastic, thrombus, prothrombin, cytoplast, protoplast, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, mastoplasia, chloroplast, angioplasty, cheiloplasty, cranioplasty, palatoplasty, myringoplasty, valvuloplasty, dermatoplasty, abdominoplasty, blepharoplasty, plastic, plastid, aplastic.