Random good picture Not show
1. The warmed water may become a thermal pollution problem in terms of the receiving body of water.
2. This article analyses reasons producing the thermal pollution and puts forward solutions such as using an air conditioning system with shallow earth thermal storage, etc.
3. Thermal pollution is an inevitable concomitant of power generation-an unavoidable implication of the second law of thermodynamics.
4. Thermal pollution is an concomitant of power generation - an unavoidable implication of the second law of thermodynamics.
5. Hazards caused by urban thermal pollution has been gradually recognized.
6. Some are particular for the exploitation, such as the ground temperature change and the thermal pollution.
7. It weighted their contributions to global warming, air and water pollution and thermal pollution (for example from discharging power station coolants into water).
8. Said invention fully utilizes the waste heat of electric power plant so as to reduce cost for producing fresh water hy using sea-water and reduce thermal pollution to environment.
9. This article describes the research of temporal and spatial dynamic distribution of water thermal pollution by using multi-phase infra-red thermal scanning and mathematical models.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Using condensation heat from centralized air-conditioning system for preparing domestic hot water has a remarkable economy, and can save energy and reduce thermal pollution to envir...
11. In this paper, the authors introduce the methods of remote sensing to monitor thermal pollution in metal mines.
12. The demonstrator had charged that the project was unsafe in the densely populated area, would create thermal pollution in the bay, and had no acceptable means for disposing of its radioactive wasters.
13. Every year, a huge amount of phosphorous acid is produced in China with large amounts of waste heat and thermal pollution.
14. There are other types of pollution Such as: radioactive contamination, suspended solids pollution, thermal pollution or ect.
15. The combination of remote-sensing and mathematical model is a good way to study the water thermal pollution in the river mouth.
16. Using condensation heat from centralized air-conditioning system for preparing domestic hot water has a remarkable economy, and can save energy and reduce thermal pollution to environment.
More similar words: pollution, pollute, polluted, solution, ablution, evolution, ablutions, resolution, revolution, absolution, devolution, malformation, dissolution, pollination, revolutionary, revolutionize, final solution, saline solution, joint resolution, green revolution, organic evolution, american revolution, thermal, glorious revolution, athermal, counterrevolutionary, geothermal, electrothermal, collusion, constitutional convention.