Random good picture Not show
1) Marx wrote about the political struggles of the working class.
2) Business depression usually causes misery among the working class.
3) The working class usually react/reacts in a predictable way to government policies.
4) Some say he's a traitor to the working class.
5) On the whole the working class is still wedded to the Labour Party.
6) He considered the working class to be the dross of society.
7) The working class is still too small to enable a successful socialist revolution.
8) The working class has nothing to lose but its chains. .
9) The working class has / have rejected them in the elections.
10) The unskilled section of the working class was diminishing as a proportion of the workforce.
11) It bound together the most advanced sections of the working class.
12) Marx defined the working class as people who sell their labour to employers.
13) The working class is more uniform in origins than ever before because downward mobility has declined.
14) As Third World capitalism develops, the working class is destined to play its classic revolutionary role.
15) The longest-lasting is the struggle for the working class to constitute itself as a class, to overcome its internal fragmentation.
16) The working class has declined as a percentage of the population.
17) Ask the question: is it really true that the working class no longer exists?
18) Instead, the party moulded the spontaneous protest of the working class into a consciously socialist revolutionary movement.
19) The postwar era was one of new affluence for the working class.
20) The Labour Party has lost a lot of support among the working class.
21) His duty as a politician was to represent the interests of the working class.
22) The state is still seen as an instrument which can and must be captured by the working class.
23) Tea and sugar give clues about the ability of the working class to afford a reasonable diet.
24) Some people who manage to write their way out of the working class describe the classroom as an oasis of possibility.
25) The inadequacy and treachery of the old leaderships of the working class have made the need all the more imperative.
26) In the course of their work the professional-managerial class develop techniques to control the working class.
27) Chapter 2 attempts to demonstrate the specific appeal of formal labourism by examining the construction of political discourses around the working class.
28) Some were corporation housing estates[sentencedict.com],[http://sentencedict.com/the working class.html] reservations for thee rehabilitation of the working class.
29) His opponents have tried to characterize him as indifferent to the concerns of the working class.
30) Both individual men and the political movements men have made within the working class are culpable.
More similar words: in the world, class, parking, framework, a class, classic, all over the world, classify, classroom, classical, middle-class, be worth, work, at work, works, work up, network, workout, work at, work off, worker, work out, paintwork, workshop, out of work, workplace, kingdom, banking, milking, fucking.