Random good picture Not show
1) He got into a dispute over a taxi fare.
2) He tried to touch me for the taxi fare home.
3) Let me go shares with you in the taxi fare.
4) Shortly after midnight, Josie handed Lucy her taxi fare and told her to scram.
5) He screwed out half a pound for the taxi fare.
6) He paid his taxi fare and left.
7) Taxi fare to the airport is about 120 yuan, including the toll charge.
8) No wonder the taxi fare is so expensive.
9) Let me go halves with you in the taxi fare.
10) Take some foreign currency to cover incidentals like the taxi fare to your hotel.
11) It usually covers the cost of accommodation, breakfast,(http://sentencedict.com/taxi fare.html) a main meal and return taxi fare from airport to hotel.
12) Suddenly, Alder think of the girl haven't paid him the taxi fare.
More similar words: taxi, taxing, ataxia, taxicab, taxi stand, taxi rank, taxidermy, tax incidence, detoxify, if any, intifada, artifact, if anything, multifarious, multifaceted, petrifaction, multifactorial, axis, y axis, z-axis, y-axis, maxim, x-axis, axiom, waxing, praxis, axially, laxity, tax, apraxia.