Random good picture Not show
1. We hope that manufacturers will take note of the findings and improve their products accordingly.
2. Take note of what he says.
3. Take note of the weather conditions.
4. People were beginning to take note of her talents as a writer.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Good to take note of first impressions.
6. Why does he not take note of that widespread feeling?
7. I hope that part-time workers will take note of that.
8. We need now only take note of the most salient features.
9. But we must also take note of its growing importance in the advanced capitalist countries and the workers states.
10. They should take note of medical studies, which show some form of forgiveness is needed for scars to heal.
11. Additions to take note of some recent scholarship have been introduced, though these are few.
12. Take note of how much water goes through your meter in 60 seconds.
13. The United States has every reason to take note of this.
14. While you are working through this process, take note of the features in the garden that you would like to keep.
15. By examining the cookie, Web sites can take note of what other sites you have visited.
16. This new awareness of yourself can make you take note of what you want for the first time for years.
17. Will he take note of the campaign to sink the link, as the channel tunnel rail link passes Gravesend and Northfleet?
18. If so, please take note of it for future reference.
19. Charles must take note of her hair.
20. Have the kindness to take note of my signature.
21. Take note of what I say and don't forget it.
22. The outside world slowly began to take note of the island.
23. It may also discuss and take note of update reports from Members.
24. Theo's occasional complaints, hardly ever voiced directly, were usually muted and so we fail to take note of them.
25. It’s true, the scale can only give you a numerical reflection of your relationship with gravity. That’s it. It cannot measure beauty, talent, purpose, life force, possibility, strength, or love. Don’t give the scale more power than it has earned. Take note of the number, then get off the scale and live your life. You are beautiful! Steve Maraboli
26. If you had that sort of phenomenon occur you have to take note of it.
27. It was only to be expected that the contestants would take note of this background information, in one way or another.
28. It was then that I realized that I had forgotten to take note of any landmarks en route.
29. If these are all examples of attempts to convert "down time" into useful time, take note of the way in which "down time" has been expanded.
30. We've come here to where almost no one has ever been. To the Bay's deepest, darkest waters. As we descend, we take note of the angler fish.
More similar words: take notice of, take off, take care of, take the place of, take advantage of, taste of, write off, weaken, in spite of, take, stake, take on, take to, take for, take up, take out, take care, take away, take down, shake off, take time, take over, make use of, by mistake, take turns, take place, undertake, take after, take the road, take apart.