Random good picture Not show
1. Subscribers to the magazine can take advantage of this special offer.
2. Take advantage of weekends to pretend you're happy for a couple days.
3. Take advantage of the opportunities coming your way in a couple of months.
4. Take advantage of our special off-season fares.
5. It's unfair to take advantage of other people's misfortunes.
6. He never seems to notice when people take advantage of him.
7. If you appear to be soft, people take advantage of you.
8. To take advantage of this extra bonus offer, simply tick the box on your order form.
9. If you're too trusting, other people will take advantage of you.
10. Studios are rushing out monster movies to take advantage of our new-found enthusiasm for dinosaurs.
11. I want to take advantage of your lifetime of scholarship.
12. We clapped on more sail,to take advantage of the fresh wind.
13. Industrialists must move fast to take advantage of new opportunities in Eastern Europe.
14. Firms that fail to take advantage of the new technology will go out of business.
15. I thought I'd take advantage of the sports facilities while I'm here.
16. To take advantage of this offer , complete the attached forms.
17. You shouldn't be so trusting - people take advantage of you.sentence dictionary
18. We must take advantage of the increased globalization of the commodity trading business.
19. The company is ideally placed to take advantage of the new legislation.
20. The managers generally failed to take advantage of a potentially valuable resource, their immediate superiors.
21. He's so innocent that anyone can take advantage of him.
22. To take advantage of the high rate of return on securities, people buy them now instead of holding on to their money.
23. You have to be open-minded when those early opportunities present themselves; take advantage of them whether they're going to make you a lot of money or not.
24. You need to be firm with her or she'll try to take advantage of you.
25. It is surprising that it has taken people so long to take advantage of what is a win-win opportunity.
26. If you love skiing but shudder at the cost, take advantage of our superb family offer.
27. In spring we usually set the clocks ahead one hour to take advantage of the summer daylight.
28. But all it did was create passing opportunities inside for Wilson, Jones and Crouse to take advantage of.
29. This film director, Bella Kropotkin, was undoubtedly after him, and undoubtedly he would take advantage of it - tonight!
30. Customers needed to receive catalogs in sufficient time to take advantage of these offers.
More similar words: advantage, in advance of, advanced, in advance, take away, at the age of, percentage, take after, take apart, antagonist, take action, take a chance, take off, take care of, take note of, make a difference, take the lead, take notice of, take the place of, in charge of, courageous, a stage, relevant, heritage, cottage, hostage, shortage, make a face, avant-garde, at this stage.