Random good picture Not show
1. It's worth swotting up on all the different types of computer before you buy one.
2. I have to swot up on phrasal verbs for a test tomorrow.
3. I'm swotting up my maths/swotting up on my history.
4. I have to swot up my physics now.
5. It's time to start swotting up for the exam.
6. I spent all last night swotting up German verbs.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. She's at home, swotting up on her maths.
8. Make sure you swot up on the company before the interview.
9. For students from the United States, life at Oxford requires more than just swotting up on their chosen subjects.
10. This in turn means swotting up on the subject, going on fact-finding missions and meeting politicians and organisers.
11. Teachers spend their breaks preparing lesson plans, and their evenings swotting up on jargon.
12. You must swot up your English.
13. I swot up my physics now.
14. Swot up now and come Sunday you'll be impressing anyone who'll listen with your new-found knowledge.
15. You'll need to swot up your irregular verbs during the holiday.
16. Select one topical current affairs issue each week and swot up on it from newspapers and magazines.
More similar words: swot, hot up, tot up, foot up, root up, shoot up, put up or shut up, two-time, two-thirds, two-timing, put two and two together, potus, lotus, rotund, rotunda, cloture, scrotum, orotund, nanotube, not until, swop, botulism, factotum, herodotus, swoop, swore, sworn, swoon, sword, rotundity.