Random good picture Not show
1. The water surface level, velocity field and sediment concentration field of gravel sand bed and sand bed reach on Jianjiang river were refined simulated.
2. On a purely surface level, his sound seems to be all about his voice, which often reaches a fragile, breathy register, as if his body is so exhausted with emotion that the lyrics must leak out.
3. Observing linguistic symbols from the surface level of cognition, one could find that cognition of linguistic symbols can be either rational or irrational.
4. Expecting return only on the surface level is rather narrow.
5. The oil painting surface level of emulation rise and fall,(http://sentencedict.com) is exactly like the original painting.
6. Temperance is, on a surface level, about " tempering. "
7. Even on a surface level of understanding or upon a first reading, a poem from a New Critic's perspective, is a reconciliation of conflicts, of opposite meanings and tensions.
8. Three of the stations are underground, and the last two at surface level.
9. Genre analysis is an effective method which has developed from the surface level description of language to the deep-level explanation.
10. Towers like these were once submerged, but gradually began to become visible as water was diverted into the Los Angeles Aqueduct and the surface level of Mono Lake fell.
11. Anaphora is traditionally regarded as a syntactically controlled co - referential relationship on the surface level of language.
12. And how you appear is generally what shows up on an assessment, because the questions are geared to the surface level, and not much else.
13. Nevertheless, it's important that beyond judging whether something "sounds good" at surface level, to test ideas, you must actually apply them to your life .
14. According to the author, it's just the coincidence at the surface level.
15. As one of the recently-established, interdisciplinary domains in linguistics, discourse analysis has moved steadily from a surface level description to an explanation of language use.
16. The lake seemed to breathe, expanding and contracting, rising and falling, its surface level changing several feet in a matter of minutes, spectacular and terrifying at once.
17. Many systems I have come across – whether psychological, popular self-help, or spiritual – keep it at this surface level.
18. The model is based on resolving the shallow-water equations by a finite differences method using the splitting-up technique to get a Poisson equation for the water surface level.
19. Part one analyzes the necessity of legal regulation on the administrative planning in our country, and this is the surface level.
20. The teaching content of maths in middle schools contains surface level knowledge and deep level one.
21. According to the theory, there exist two levels of cognitive processing: the formal level or the surface level and the semantic level or the deep level.
More similar words: surface, surface water, surface tension, interface, level, poker-faced, user interface, sea level, all levels, eleven, bracelet, eleventh hour, disheveled, at the eleventh hour, face to face, surf, surfing, surfeit, surfboard, levee, lever, clever, face, elevate, leverage, cleverly, celery, facet, relevant, elevated.