Random good picture Not show
1. the music of Gilbert and Sullivan.
2. Billy Sullivan had impressed me as a fine man.
3. Sullivan expressed sympathy for the striking federal workers.
4. There was a small restaurant on Sullivan Street where we could talk undisturbed.
5. This was a tough question for Sullivan.
6. A bawdy striptease at the Ed Sullivan Theater.
7. The bedlam in no way flustered Boxer Sullivan.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The Shah seemed to Sullivan to accept the proposal.
9. Sullivan threw the diary back in the drawer and glanced at the notepad.
10. And Mr Sullivan says he has no plans to sell the painting ... for at least the time being.
11. Whatever the reason, Sullivan was convinced that he would now witness the final confrontation between the two men.
12. But Sullivan said that even physicians from historically black medical colleges face some mistrust and misinformation as a legacy of Tuskegee.
13. Climbing to the top of the stairs, Sullivan knew that he was acting against all orders.
14. The comic opera of Gilbert and Sullivan is a regular feature on the Alexandra's varied programme.
15. That, Sullivan argued, met the state constitutional requirement that criminal defendants be able to confront their accusers face to face.
16. Y., restaurant, chef-owner Donald Sullivan uses beer sparingly in his cooking.
17. Too many late nights listening to Gilbert and Sullivan, I shouldn't wonder.
18. There can scarcely be any doubt that Sullivan is guilty.
19. Billy Sullivan felt worried as he waited by the Rotherhithe Tunnel entrance for his confederates.
20. Sullivan Sergeant Sullivan looked at the wristwatch his girlfriend had given him and checked it against the clock on the wall.
21. Mr Sullivan seemed aghast at the prospect of losing his only daughter to this arrogant young man.
22. Sullivan could see the figure of a man there, leaning against the railing with his back to the river.
23. Sullivan threw open the appointment book and checked the date.
24. Sullivan opened the bathroom cabinets and checked beneath the sink, smiling at the neatness of his theory.
25. The handcuffs bit deep into his wrist as Sullivan pulled at the fallen body beside him.
26. Sullivan never misses a chance to slam the tobacco industry.
27. Saints twisted the knife with a glorious try from Tony Sullivan, set up by Gary Connolly.
28. William Bennett, a former drug tsar, was a vociferous foe, as is Louis Sullivan, the health secretary.
29. One more subtle form of sexism contributes to lower salaries for women, Sullivan said.
30. Legislators who supported the right to abortion immediately took steps to negate the effects of the Rust v. Sullivan ruling.
More similar words: gallivant, gallivanting, sullied, unsullied, gulliver, divan, oliva, saliva, minivan, sulla, sully, bolivar, livable, olivary, sullen, salivary, salivate, sullage, unlivable, pursuivant, connivance, delivery van, sullenly, salivation, livability, contrivance, sullenness, salivary gland, simon bolivar, ivan the terrible.