Random good picture Not show
1. Streisand won fame as a singer before she became an actress.
2. She bears an uncanny resemblance to Barbra Streisand.
3. Barbra Streisand is such a humungous star.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
4. Kedge escorted Streisand on a tour of the house.
5. Streisand took the flak and Twentieth Century-Fox executives braced themselves for a financial disaster.
6. Barbara Streisand has been a superstar for Three decades.
7. So Barbra Streisand wants to study the Talmud, right?
8. Think how Barbra Streisand, Andy Warhol, and Arnold Schwarzenegger all dramatized their unusual looks[sentencedict.com], features or shape.
9. She had loved Barbra Streisand’s concert, and was especially pleased that Barbra had introduced her and dedicated a song to her.
10. Music stars including Kanye West, Pink, Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion have re-recorded the 1985 charity hit We Are the World to raise money for Haiti.
11. Barbra Streisand : I'm not talking to you, you piss - ant little hick!
12. When Barbra Streisand, who was sitting behind me, heard Janice, she touched my shoulder and shook her head in amazement.
13. Some were established party activists, such as entertainer Barbra Streisand, who gave $ 50, 000 to the Democratic Party.
14. At the start of the Clinton administration, officials even gave private political briefings to entertainers like Barbra Streisand.
15. Easy Rider had not yet burgeoned when he cast Nicholson to co-star alongside Barbra Streisand.
16. Never before had I yearned to see another person as much as at this moment. Anyone, even footsteps from behind, would have been enough. People, people who need people, as Barbra Streisand sang.
17. Brooklyn, the borough of churches and trees, Walt Whitman and Woody Allen, Barbra Streisand and Mike Tyson, has never lacked for people of distinction — except perhaps in one category.
18. The film, which teams Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro, Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman, has grossed more than $163 million during its 12-day run, according to studio estimates.
19. It is good news for Sex And The City actress Sarah Jessica Parker and singer Barbra Streisand, both of whom are known for their nasal dimensions.
20. Bigelow in accepting her award. It was presented by Barbra Streisand, who announced it with the words, "Well, the time has come."
21. In 1968, with memories of the six-day war with Israel fresh in Arab minds, he caused a furore by kissing a Jewish woman, Barbra Streisand, in the movie Funny Girl.
22. But she displayed a good deal of amusement about the lawsuit’s purpose in an opinion in Januarythat quoted lyrics from the Barbra Streisand classic “The WayWe Were.”
23. Their album was produced by Grammy-winner Frank Fillipetti, who has worked with Barbra Streisand, James Taylor, Elton John, Billy Joel and many others.
More similar words: obeisance, there is a lack of, dot the i's and cross the t's, greisen, reissue, there is no way of, there is no saying, there is no telling, there is no question of, there is no doubt that, khoisan, artisan, partisan, nuisance, from strength to strength, cognisant, this and that, bipartisan, complaisant, cognisance, nonpartisan, complaisance, misanthrope, misanthropy, misanthropic, partisanship, industrial-strength, nuisance value, bipartisanship, public nuisance.