Random good picture Not show
1. Water swelling anchor Combined with W-type steel band is a new supporting form.
2. They were all members of a steel band, but because the flight was full they had to mostly sit apart.
3. Our company is stainless steel band manufacturer with relatively larger scale in Zhejiang Province.
4. A new method of achieving steel band tension by using cylinder helix torsional spring was presented in the course of studying the gapless linear transmission system.
5. Presenting on a stainless steel band and powered by a quartz movement, the watch is water resistant to a depth of 165 feet.
6. Tension and adjusting deviation about forming film steel band of soluble film are the key technologies for slobbering forming of water-soluble plastic package film.
7. The steel band from across the street struck up another tune.
8. His cell was eight by fifteen with a solid oak door supported by steel bands.
9. Other facilities include two swimming pools and nightly entertainment featuring steel bands, limbo dancing and calypso music.
10. These human beasts of burden also wore heavy leg-irons chained to thick steel bands clamped around their waists.
11. Read in studio A group of schoolchildren have formed their own Carribean steel band.
12. Beeton Rumford staff then transformed the ship's hold, with a steel band, palms and exotic flowers.
13. I can't see a huge market for an iPhone edition of Hotel du Lac, with Anita Brookner improvising scat jazz accompanied by a steel band.
14. A new fashioned special seam welder for welding the stainless steel band on the rail surface was developed successfully.
15. The mating technology such as smooth blasting, jet concrete, wire netting and steel band were used to improve anchor bar supporting property.
16. The tale of the building of the transcontinental railroad, the steel band that wed the metropolitan East to the frontier West, is among the greatest in American history.
17. "The external antenna on iPhone 4 is located in the stainless steel band," reads the caption under a photo indicating where the problem exists on Apple's page (image to the right).
18. It presented how the water cooling rollers kept tension and constant speed in RQ segment when they moved cross-ly, so as to make the steel band operate smoothly.
19. Hydraulic Automatic Gauge Control (HAGC) system is an important large-scale core system in strip mill. It is a key to determine the steel band quality and the yield.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The iPhone 4 is made up of three basic parts: two pieces of smooth, strengthened glass, and a stainless steel band which wraps around the sides, top, and bottom of the phone.
21. The test with light megnesium oxide make megnesium oxide using silicon steel band annealing as isolation agent are presented in this paper.
22. This paper discuss the necessarily of the research of home steel band oil skimmer, and introduce its operating principle and the key technology of design and manufacture.
23. The ocean views are sumptuous, the local food abundant, and Playa Beach with its Sunday steel band is welcoming.
24. The iPhone 4 is a stunning reworking of the Apple device, with a stainless steel band now enclosing a thinner, less curved design and framing a far more detailed screen.
25. Results show that the primary cause to the laminar defect of the umbrella bone steel in the process of cold bending to U-shape is the severe carbon segregation in the steel band.
26. This type of equal arm balance with double beam and pan adopts flexible steel band as support without abrasion to the edges of the knife.
27. The reasons of shaft wall falling are analyzed. Directing to the fallen section, adopt the measures of setting bolt, hung mesh with steel band and grouting. It has achieved good result.
More similar words: steel bar, steel belt, feel bad, wheel base, wheelbase, wheel barrow, wheelbarrow, steel, steely, steele, steelman, steelyard, steel mill, steel trap, steel wool, steelwork, mild steel, steel drum, steelworks, steeliness, steelworker, steel industry, steel factory, steering wheel, chromium steel, stainless steel, steel production, have nerves of steel, melba, trustee in bankruptcy.