Random good picture Not show
1) I submit those stats and I get nowhere.
2) The stats cant leap to his defence either.
3) The inboard computer flashed stats at him.
4) Jody looks at the stats on her clipboard.
5) I don't worry about my stats any more, but I do worry about my family.
6) The showcase feature delivers a detailed look, including history, stats, a slide show and video of each.
7) Sure, there are enough stats and facts and gray type here to induce a third-quarter snooze.
8) Can anyone photocopy the last 6/7 season stats and mail them on to me please.
9) That looks good on the stat page, but Jody knows just how flimsy it is.
10) Hostetler not only had a nice stats day, he turned up the heat in his role of team gadfly.
11) Which brings us to perhaps the most phenomenal yearly stats I have ever had the pleasure of analysing.
12) The stats make her a strange hybrid of power and finesse, a combination that she resisted for a while.
13) Grow his hair back and his rushing stats will surely improve.
14) The Grizzlies got periodic hoops to keep their stat man busy, but that was about it.
15) So much for that stat about Anthony Bookman and Mike Mitchell each rushing for more than 100 yards in three straight games.
16) The spot ends with the one-in-five stat.
17) Spell Vamp is now an official stat.
18) Perfect stat. model in the stat. model and give data description and arithmetic according to distinguishing model,[http://sentencedict.com/stat..html] summarize advantage of the arithmetic and work that be done in future.
19) A new method, the sampling interval stat. analysis method, was set up to analyze the non-uniformly sampling signal of the wide-sense stationary random processes.
20) Build remelting rate –current model using method of Stat. experiment combining with fact of manufacture field.
21) The Congress also requested, by joint resolution approved June 9, 1966, as amended (80 Stat.
22) He doesn't blame the distributors of a documentary about the flick for peddling the stat.
23) Woods leads the Tour this year in the key strokes gained-putting stat.
24) At one time , it can accomplish report forms Stat. , off-line input , cost analyse , forecast reference and so on .
25) Holy paladins will use spirit as their mana regeneration stat.
26) Within these structures, the market offers the opportunities to attain status, while the monopoly of power and the geometric gregariousness are the obstacles for high stat...
27) The first part is the review of knowledge in basic educational Stat. which involves basic statistical variables, statistical estimation and describing Stat.
28) Anyone who takes life advice from those columns of hers needs to have their head examined stat...there is nothing poignant, thought-provoking or even educational in her rambling.
More similar words: unstable state, constant state, statute of limitation, statute of limitations, stat, state, statin, States, statue, static, stater, status, jest at, stator, estate, stated, restate, stately, gestate, stative, upstate, instate, stature, in state, statist, statics, astatic, statute, estated, station.