Similar words: operating procedure, standard temperature, procedure, standard of living, standard of measurement, ageing process, medical procedure, learning process. Meaning: n. a prescribed procedure to be followed routinely.
Random good picture Not show
1. Checking references before we lend money is standard operating procedure.
2. This is a standard operating procedure that enables our grassroots membership to define the small-business positions on important issues.
3. Outsourcing has become standard operating procedure at a wide variety of organizations.
4. James Bond: Standard operating procedure.
5. "Standard operating procedure," Tony observed.
6. That's standard operating procedure.
7. The parroting of the process becomes the standard operating procedure in meetings and email.
8. Rote memorization has been the educator's standard operating procedure for centuries.
9. Standard operating procedure at Los Angeles Galaxy games will undergo a shift with the arrival of David Beckham.
10. "Whatever the rationale, this was not at all standard operating procedure and is against our policies, and the assignment on those terms should have been declined, " spokesman Paul Cordasco said.
11. It is of course standard operating procedure for governments around the world to give their intelligence agents diplomatic cover.
12. Set standard operating procedure for equipment in kitchen, laundry room and HSKP.
13. In this particular White House, of course, personal assault is standard operating procedure.
14. Doing everything at the last minute seemed to be standard operating procedure.
15. The new company policy manual has been in effect for two months. This manual contains many needed revision to standard operating procedure in all phases of our operations.
16. Paul Cordasco, a spokesman for Burson-Marsteller, told the Guardian on Thursday that the assignment was "not at all standard operating procedure" and was against the company's policies.
17. The problem is when switching back and forth from one task to cell phone management is your standard operating procedure.
18. Party B shall fulfill the warehousing and logistics services based on the standard operating procedure of warehousing and logistics stipulated in Appendix A.
19. Collaboration between corporations and CSOs has reached a tipping point: It is becoming standard operating procedure.
20. A secret government document, dated December10, 2002, detailing "SERE Interrogation Standard Operating Procedure, "outlines the advantages of stripping detainees.
21. If used, a checklist should be part of a standard operating procedure such as a Design Input Specification Procedure.
22. Objective To explore the feasibility of artificial cultivation of Emilia sonchifolia for standard operating procedure ( SOP ).
23. Lerner seems to have two great talents: that of being able to step out of standard operating procedure (SOP) frameworks and that of being able to convince others to join him in doing so.
24. Ferguson, after all,[sentencedict.com/standard operating procedure.html] had soon discovered that the manner in which the Champions League was won so memorably in 1999 would never do as a standard operating procedure.
25. Drawing up standard of welding technology and SOP ( Standard Operating Procedure ) of welding.
26. For most enterprise software, comprehensive documentation and user adoption guides is nothing new. In fact, it's standard operating procedure.
More similar words: operating procedure, standard temperature, procedure, standard of living, standard of measurement, ageing process, medical procedure, learning process, assembling process, accounting standard, standard of value, switchboard operator, decision-making process, procedural, standardization, standardisation, standard deviation, living standards, procedural language, standard, operating, nonstandard, substandard, non-standard, cooperating, standardize, standardise, standard form, gold standard, standard time.