Random good picture Not show
(1) He entered stage left.
(2) Enter Bringhurst, stage left, with a startling proposition.
(3) Hamlet goes off stage left.
(4) Enter, stage left, Time Warner.
(5) Two armies are situated stage right and stage left with an open area separating them.
(6) Stage left for assistant presided and experts sit. Sentencedict.com
(7) A small table was set up on stage left. The fans lined up and took turns to shake Hyun-Jae's hand.
(8) With you as narrator perhaps on a plinth to stage left or something.
(9) It returned last weekend for a brief, but already extended, run at the tiny Exit Stage Left.
(10) The big shot who made a great show on the world stage left but a fragile shadow to the world.
(11) And one day I saw a picture of these mountains in Nepal, and I said, I gotta exit stage left at this office and get out to the mountains.
(12) Stage designers hold that guests make a stronger impression if they enter from stage left, crossing in front of the host and shifting the audience's focus ever so briefly.
(13) I walk across the middle of the floor, trying to replicate the view of the doors,and then I seat myself near the coat room, so as to enter stage left.
More similar words: be left, on the left, ageless, stage, a stage, upstage, postage, hostage, oral stage, backstage, stagecoach, at this stage, left, left hand, left wing, leftover, left-wing, cleft palate, left hemisphere, bagel, page layout, savagely, changeless, flagellate, televangelist, outage, stag, dotage, stagy, voltage.