Random good picture Not show
1. Few men now spell out the word "maths".
2. Be assertive and spell out exactly how you feel.
3. I never have to spell out my first name.
4. Let me spell out why we need more money.
5. Can you spell out my meaning?
6. The government has so far refused to spell out its plans/policies.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. I think it's better to spell out all to you.
8. He tries to spell out how we do it.
9. It is essential to spell out some realistic goals.
10. Roosevelt did not spell out the details.
11. Note Whenever possible spell out your terms clearly with actual dates on all invoices and statements.
12. He needs to spell out why a tax cut is going to help the average family of four.
13. It was too much trouble to spell out the sub-titles.
14. All he wants is to ask me to spell out the features of the new product.
15. Let me spell out what the commission's report is supposed to do.
16. Let me now spell out why the timetable motion is necessary.
17. Wittgenstein argued that it is not possible to spell out necessary and sufficient conditions for an activity to be a game.
18. Next week we spell out what they mean for you as well as providing a full list of all the candidates standing for election.
19. Face-to-face situations provide the context, objectives spell out the desirable end and behaviours are the means.
20. It will be useful therefore to spell out, if only briefly, some of its main characteristics.
21. Voters indicated a single preference and had to spell out the name of their chosen candidate, rather than mark a box.
22. When writing, if you use initials for a long name, make sure you spell out the name at least once.
23. Look at the Morse code chart and, using a torch, try to spell out your name.
24. He issued a passionate plea to Labour and the Conservatives to spell out what they would do in a hung Parliament.
25. The act was intended to protect the victims of stalkers, but it does not spell out what behaviour amounts to harassment.
26. You may even have to launch a complete attack before you can spell out your future intentions.
27. Facts should normally be allowed to speak for themselves: to spell out a conclusion may spell danger.
28. The courts have not been given a mandate to spell out collective responsibilities, and even less to police them.
29. Numbers Most business writers get confused about when to spell out numbers and when to use numerals.
30. Some deaf children are, however, very proficient at sign language and they can also spell out words using finger spelling.