Random good picture Not show
1. SIM mode was used for mass spectrometric analysis.
2. The optimum acidity range of spectrometric determination with ternary coordination compound was studied mathematically in this paper, and simple calculation method was also provided.
3. The identification of HNBR and NBR by FTIR spectrometric analysis was discussed.
4. The new instrument is appropriate for uses in spectrometric quantitative analysis and study, and for spectrography teaching.
5. Tetrahydrofolate Coenzyme Models. The Mass Spectrometric Analysis of 1,2,3 Trisubstituted Imidazolinium Salts.
6. A hydride generation-atomic fluorescence spectrometric method for the determination of trace arsenic and mercury in calcined magnesite and brucite was achieved.
7. Hydride atomic fluorescence spectrometric method is used to analyze cadmium in hair.
8. The hydride generation atomic spectrometric method was adopted for the determination of arsenic in sunflower oil.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. A liquid chromatograph - mass spectrometric method for the determination of sodium cyclamate in food had been established.
10. A high performance liquid chromatography - mass spectrometric ( HPLC - MS ) method for microdetection of carbendazim in Dendrobium candidum Wall.
11. The application progress on mass spectrometric analysis of nucleotide has been reviewed.
12. A mass spectrometric analysis method of the synthesized plant growth regulator 6 - benzyladenine was discussed.
13. An ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric(UPLC-MS/MS) method was developed for the determination of streptomycin and dihydrostreptomycin residues in milk powder.
14. The second optimum acidity range of spectrometric determination with ternary coordination compound was studied mathematically in this paper, A simple calculation method was also provided.
15. An ultra-performance liquid chromatographic method with tandem mass spectrometric determination was developed for determination of pemoline in feeds.
16. Urine - Determination of selenium - Hydride generation - atomic absorption spectrometric method.
17. Chemical products for industrial use . General method for determination of iron content. 1,10 phenanthroline spectrometric method.
18. On the other hand , structural analysis of oligosaccharides by mass spectrometric methods is simply introduced.
19. The method of determination of medroxyprogesterone acetate residue in aquatic product by liquid chromatography with electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometric detection is described.
20. Recovery test and sample analysis show the good correlation with the critical spectrometric methods.
21. The latest developments of applications of coupled technique of mass spectrometric analysis of biomacromolecules are reviewed.
22. Blood - Determination of chromium - Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometric method.
23. Blood - Determination of cadmium - Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometric method.
24. Urine - Determination of nickel - Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometric method.
25. Blood - Determination of lead - Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometric method.
26. The structural change of kaolinite at different temperature has been studied by X-ray diffraction, thermal analysis, IR spectrography, X-ray fluorescence spectrometric ana lysis and other methods.
27. Discharge conditions at which depth profile analysis of tinplate had good depth resolution were selected by researching spectrometric behaviors of tinplate at different discharge conditions.
28. Conclusion: Suitable computational methods can be chosen according to the spectrometric characteristics of the analytic system.
29. A simple and rapid on-line flow injection precipitation-flame atomic absorption spectrometric method for the determination of diphenhydramine hydrochloride in drug formulations is established.
30. Identifying papaver seeds is a very important project. A FTIR spectrometric technique was found to be a useful, fast and accurate method to identify papaver seeds.
More similar words: spectrometry, spectrometer, spectrophotometry, mass spectrometer, optical spectrometer, spectrophotometer, spectroradiometer, electromagnetic spectrum, barometric, electrometer, barometric pressure, astrometry, retrospect, spectrogram, trigonometric, trigonometrical, spectroscopy, spectrograph, spectroscope, in retrospect, retrospect to, spectrography, spectroscopic, penetrometer, isometric, geometric, allometric, retrospection, retrospective, spectrographic.