Similar words: prominent, eminence, solar power, abstinence, solar, solar system, eminent, promise. Meaning: n. large eruptions of luminous hydrogen gas that rise thousands of kilometers above the chromosphere.
Random good picture Not show
1. A solar prominence is a cloud of solar gas held above the Sun's surface by the Sun's magnetic field.
2. China has the earliest record of a solar prominence in the world.
3. The energy mechanism that creates a solar prominence is still a topic of research.
4. A solar prominence is a cloud of solar gas held just above the surface by the Sun's magnetic field.
5. On September 29, this magnificent eruptive solar prominence lifted away from the Sun's surface, unfurling into space over the course of several hours.
6. In this remarkable image, a small, pinkish solar prominence can also be seen along the edge, below the diamonds.
7. In the video embedded above, we see a solar prominence that erupted March 30.
8. The results may explain the formation of the solar prominence and the propagation of accompanying coronal disturbance.
9. At the top left of the image there is a solar prominence, a huge loop of plasma, that is being blasted into space.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
10. This new image from the Solar Dynamics Observatory's Atmospheric Imaging Assembly (AIA) shows in great detail a solar prominence taken from a March 30, 2010 eruption.
11. Although somehow related to the Sun's changing magnetic field, the energy mechanism that creates and sustains a Solar prominence is still a topic of research.
More similar words: prominent, eminence, solar power, abstinence, solar, solar system, eminent, promise, imminent, promised, promising, compromise, nominee, promiscuous, preeminently, eminent domain, dominance, domineering, insolence, obsolescence, in essence, providence, declaration of independence, solace, isolate, scholar, desolate, isolated, isolation, desolation.