Random good picture Not show
1. His company, Sunshine Solutions, sells a solar panel to meet every need.
2. A solar panel on the roof even helped generate 12-volt power.
3. Water from the cylinder passes through the solar panel where it is heated by the sun's rays.
4. A solar panel substrate planeness non contact system is presented, which employs optical triangulation method and bases on virtual precise benchmark.
5. The solar panel is composed of imported monocrystalline & polycrystalline silicon with over 15 % transferability.
6. How much does a small piece of solar panel cost?
7. A solar panel substrate planeness non contact system, which employ declinate optical triangulation method, and bases on virtual precise benchmark, is presented.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Our products range: solar panel , cement , coal , home and office furniture , tile, porcelain , agriculture products, etc.
9. They have a solar panel on their roof that powers their central heating.
10. To make a solar panel, several modules have to be connected together. Then they apply a soldering flux on each module.
11. Tea, Sugar, Food Products, Solar Panel, Computer, Electronic Devices , Household Devices Tea.
12. A new type of solar panel substrate planeness measuring system is introduced in this paper, and the calibration method has been studied thoroughly.
13. The solar panel provision was part of the initial defense appropriations bill passed by the House.
14. A solar panel is a packaged interconnected assembly of solar cells also known as photovoltaic cells.
15. Don't cover up solar panel surface to refresh by avoiding bad influence result.
16. There are two techniques for using a wind generator or a solar panel.
17. As the rocket staged the shield was finally ripped away from the rocket(sentencedict.com), taking the solar panel with it.
18. To prevent back-circulation, a non-return valve should be fitted into the pipe connected to the bottom of the solar panel.
19. The amount involved is minuscule, as is the quantity of electricity needed to keep the filter charged (a small solar panel would be sufficient to supply it).
20. It looks just like any other orange bin, except it' s equipped with a solar panel on its lid and has a sound mechanism, " said Bernd Mueller of the city' s refuse collection department."
21. The cost per kilowatt hour of solar power is figured by estimating the total power output of the solar panel over its 20- to 25-year warranty.
22. The film is designed for crystalline silicon modules, a type of solar panel that's made mostly in China. 3M now produces the film at a plant in Decatur, Ala.
23. His department recently handled complaints involving two individuals at a solar panel company who received $3, 350 in back pay after claiming that they were wrongly treated as unpaid interns.
24. Different parts of the U. S. receive vastly different amounts of sunlight, so a solar panel in sun-drenched Las Vegas will always be more productive than one in cloudy Seattle.
25. Because of its low consumption of energy, the capacity of battery and solar panel are very low, so the lantern system had a better price versus performance ratio than incandescent lantern system.
26. It is equipped with a sound machine and a solar panel on its lid.
27. Customer need the complete solar lamp or only need solar system parts: solar panel, battery, controller, lamp house and connect cable?Is there a limited of lamp cost for the project?
28. The camisole bra, which the company calls it as "earth and human friendly", features a solar panel which can display messages on the removable small electric board when the cell generates electricity.
29. But presuming I'm wrong about that, I see real potential in solar panel trees.
30. Some analysts are less pessimistic about the prospects for solar panel manufacturers in the West.
More similar words: solar power, solar prominence, panel, solar, solar eclipse, solar system, car park, organelle, planeload, solace, isolate, Japanese, scholar, isolated, desolate, panegyric, isolation, desolation, keep an eye on, fool around, consolatory, consolation, scholarship, disconsolate, isolationism, polarization, sherpa, surpass, counterpart, warp.