Random good picture Not show
1. Sodium chloride is more commonly known as salt.
2. Sodium chloride is the chemical name for common salt.
3. The scientific name for common salt is sodium chloride.
4. Inorganic salts such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride and potassium iodide form eutectic mixtures with water.
5. Appropriate management of the volume excess should include sodium chloride restriction.
6. Typically in these cases, sodium chloride has been substituted for powdered lactose or other carbohydrate.
7. Salt Sodium chloride is found naturally in many foods and is essential for a healthy body.
8. Because it costs more than sodium chloride, it is not used much for roads.
9. In this instance, the sodium chloride is entirely excluded from the intracellular compartment.
10. After washing the resin with ammonia free water,[Sentencedict.com] sodium chloride is used to elute the ammonium ion from the resin.
11. For example, when sodium chloride dissolves in water, there is a small net gain in energy.
12. Dextrose and Sodium Chloride Inj.
13. Add sodium chloride injection to the germ layer medium.
14. a saturated solution of sodium chloride.
15. Potassium Chloride in Sodium Chloride Inj.
16. The method for determination of pentoxifylline in pentoxifylline sodium chloride injection by reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography was set up.
17. The pesticide residues were extracted with acetonitrile and sodium chloride under mechanical shaking, and separated by centrifuging and partitioning.
18. It was not appropriate for sodium sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate and disodium tetraborate decahydrate to be used as detergent builder.
19. The control of the growth rate of Sodium chloride crystallization by adding manganous ion into the brine is studied through indoor experiment and outdoor production test.
20. The fish or seafood is heavily salted with pure sodium chloride.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Following this the surrounding skin is cleaned using warm sodium chloride 0.9%.
22. One of the simplest is an ionic crystal like sodium chloride, the first mineral analyzed after the discovery of x-ray diffraction.
23. This shows that the bonding in silver chloride is stronger than in sodium chloride.
24. The runoff is not as damaging to plants as sodium chloride, and the calcium may help bring down soil acidity.
25. The cycle can be used to determine the lattice enthalpy of sodium chloride.
26. In electrolysis you attach a battery to two metal electrodes which are dipped into a sodium chloride solution.
27. OBJECTIVE: To establish the method of assay for the bacterial endotoxin in papaverine hydrochloride and sodium chloride injection.
28. PPO activity can be suppressed effectively by the antiscorbutic acid, the L- cysteine, the sodium bisulfite, the citric acid and the sodium chloride.
29. Glycine, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Hedera Helix, Dexpanthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Witch Hazel, Sodium chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Perfume, Pure Water.
30. Objective : To establish a method bacterial endotoxin test of pentoxifylline sodium chloride injection.
More similar words: chloride, hydrochloride, tetrachloride, carbon tetrachloride, sodium hydroxide, sodium, chlorine, hydrochloric acid, chloroform, odium, podium, chloroplast, chlorophyll, chloroquine, chlorophyll a, plasmodium, clostridium, potassium cyanide, chlorofluorocarbon, florid, florida, fluoride, schlock, chloasma, matchlock, radium, medium, indium, tedium, episodic.