Random good picture Not show
1. Amy had a big/broad smile on her face.
2. Haley studied her, an enigmatic smile on his face.
3. She usually had a smile on her face, but now she looked solemn.
4. Can you smile on people who are rude to you?
5. She had a big smile on her face.
6. She had a happy smile on her face.
7. He had a big smile on his face.
8. There was a secret smile on her face.
9. There was a slight smile on her lips.
10. He had a strained smile on his face.
11. The smile on her face made it all worthwhile.
12. He had a disinclined smile on his face.
13. She has an unnatural smile on her face.
14. He sat silently with a sphinx-like smile on his face.
15. The receptionist had a bright set smile on his face, but I could tell that he was bored.
16. There was a smile on her face and a spring in her step.
17. The maid looked at him, a nervous smile on her face.
18. There was just a suggestion of a smile on her face.
19. There was the faintest trace of a smile on her lips.sentence dictionary
20. Abby came in with a broad smile on her face.
21. Matt opened the door with a smile on his lips .
22. There was a ghost of a smile on his face.
23. I noticed a flicker of a smile on her face.
24. Now he had a great big smile on his face.
25. He greeted all his guests with a fixed smile on his face.
26. The government began to smile on small businesses when it realized that they were the key to economic growth.
27. When they played out, there was a smile on their faces.
28. Sally watched him with a smile on her face .
29. I had to go through the rest of the evening with a fixed smile on my face.
30. She was gazing at him with a soft, contented smile on her face.
More similar words: dismiss, transmit, single out, a couple of, a bundle of, transmission, mild, family, come on, lie on, million, milking, similar, ride on, have on, live on, move on, take on, someone, military, familiar, surgeon, become one, agree on, similarly, decide on, pile, file, tile, similarity.