Random good picture Not show
1. What started as a small business is now a fully-fledged company.
2. He was engaged in running a small business.
3. We're only a small business and don't have the capital to compete with the big boys.
4. The small business people of Britain are the economic backbone of the nation.
5. The company is an outstanding example of a small business that grew into a big one.
6. The increase will hurt small business and cost many thousands of jobs.
7. The big firms tried to crowd our small business out of the market.
8. An unprecedented growth in small business.
9. McCarthy was recently named to the Small Business Committee.
10. Small business is on a roll.
11. Lizzie is married with four children and a small business.
12. Classes teach the basics of small business ownership such as accounting and customer service.
13. The experience of those small business operators, shared with me in understandable confidentiality, is by no means unique.
14. We are a small business so we can only afford to advertise in the local press.
15. All those taxes and regulations force small business to keep nonproductive employees on the payroll.
16. In that sense it was like any small business borrowing the capital it needs to expand and survive.
17. Many of his clients were current and potential small business owners, and all were looking to borrow money.
18. Franchising is the fastest growing sector in the small business world.
19. They discussed the risks inherent in starting a small business.
20. Start-Up A second type of small business start-up will have the advantage of venture backing from a larger company.
21. Many others were involved in small business issues one way or another.
22. The first investor, the small business owner,(Sentencedict.com ) pays 28 % of the nominal gain.
23. The store fell into one of the major pitfalls of small business, borrowing from suppliers by paying bills late.
24. The availability of cheap long - term credit would help small business.
25. The government will have to create a special agency to underwrite small business loans.
26. Industrial economics Local enterprise agencies offer free advice and counselling to people who own or are considering setting up a small business.
27. After problems in obtaining components, Comart struck out on its own, producing its Comart Communicator, a small business computer.
28. The Duchy of Cornwall is investing ￡2.5m in the scheme to build 79 small business workshops in the city's Jewellery Quarter.
29. But it also is threatening the livelihoods of many small business operators in San Diego and elsewhere.
30. Second it will explore the nature and role of those bodies which claim to represent the particular interests of small business.
More similar words: businessman, business, on business, agribusiness, family business, small boat, limousine, small intestine, smartness, all but, singleness, finesse, happiness, dizziness, manliness, weariness, surliness, in essence, stinginess, inessential, cleanliness, haughtiness, uncleanliness, small, busily, dismal, abusive, earnestness, dismally, smallpox.