Random good picture Not show
2. Come and sit on Grandpa's lap!
3. When riding a horse you sit on the saddle.
4. Don't sit on that chair ——I've just varnished it.
5. There's only one seat so you'll have to sit on my lap .
6. Sit on the floor, stretching your legs out in front of you.
7. He was invited to sit on the rostrum as a representative of extramural instructors.
8. Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. There weren't enough chairs so I had to sit on the floor.
10. Come and sit on my lap and I'll read you a story.
11. Don't sit on that bag - you'll squish the sandwiches.
12. The male and female take turns to sit on the nest.
13. The pigeons are so tame they will sit on your shoulder.
14. Sit on your chair!
15. We found a large flat rock to sit on.
16. He was asked to sit on numerous committees.
17. Don't sit on my newspaper. You'll crease it!
18. I'll sit on the stuff for a few days.
19. You shouldn't sit on the ground when it's wet.
20. How many people sit on the commission?
21. Come and sit on Daddy's knee.
22. He will sit on the jury at the trial.
23. Daddy[sentencedict.com], can I sit on your knee?
24. Come and sit on my lap.
25. He tends to sit on the fence at meetings.
26. It is very uncomfortable to sit on these seats.
27. That chair's not very robust; don't sit on it.
28. Can I sit on this chair?
30. the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
More similar words: wait on, visitor, a bit of, editor, tone, a bit of a, monitor, get on, chitosan, sit, act on, put on, button, competitor, territory, site, cotton, rest on, at once, ubiquitous, sit up, count on, button up, meritocracy, as it is, get on with, comment on, all at once, report on, at one time.