Random good picture Not show
1. He amassed a fortune from silver mining.
2. The stability of ore and rock in Lianjiang Silver Mine is very poor so that an overhand slice and drift mining with cemented tailings filling was used for mining.
3. Its displayed 98% silver mineral of FengNing silver mine distributes in galenite and sphalerite and associate with galenite and sphalerite close. , 1% silver mineral distributes in gangue.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Nanjing Lead zinc silver Mine lies in Xixiashan scenic area tailings reservoir around it.
5. The silver occurrence in Shui-Nan Silver Mine was studied with the help of mineralogical microscoPe and electronic Probe.
6. I walked on that box for three months till I got work in a silver mine.
7. These are by Platzer of 1759 and serve as a reminder of the wealth of the silver mines in Bohemia and Silesia.
8. The Cave of Crystals, located in the working Naica Mine of Chihuahua, Mexico, has captivated the world since it was first discovered in 2000by two brothers drilling in the Naica lead and silver mine.
9. Perhaps the biggest challenge of all the beaches in the Outlying Islands District was Silver Mine Bay Beach.
10. In this metallogenic belt, there is unknown nature of rocks in the Yuli copper lead zinc silver mine, it was classified using the discriminant analysis method.
11. We went to find out in what was a gold and silver mine west of Denver, now used by the...
12. The hanging orebody in the ancient mining area in Shanxi Silver Mine hosts a great reserve with a relatively high ore grade.
13. But the levels are far too low to make it worth opening a lunar silver mine.
More similar words: silver medal, silver, silvern, silvery, silvering, silver fox, silver age, silverware, silver grey, silver star, silverback, silverfish, silver coin, free silver, silver gray, silver foil, silver bullet, silverstein, silversmith, quicksilver, quick-silver, silver spoon, silver birch, silver plate, silver lining, silver dollar, silver screen, silver-haired, a silver tongue, silver nitrate.