Random good picture Not show
1. A stack of hay will self-ignite if it stays for a long time.
2. Whoosh! your lips expectorate a stream of self-igniting gasoline.
3. Burnt rock is come into being coal bed self-ignite and bring wall rock metamorphose and has special engineering geological characteristics.
4. And the alloy and its hydride did not self-ignite in air.
5. So we can defend self-ignite effectively and abstain or decrease the arises of fire and its losing.
6. This paper analyzes the relations between the tenency of coal self-ignite and the risk of coal dust detonating with concrete examples.
7. The simulated results showed that by preheating the inlet air, natural gas can realize the self-ignite in the separated chamber and burn quickly.
8. Heat gathering was the key factors for iron sulfide self-ignite.
More similar words: ignite, igniter, lignite, ignited, reignite, gelignite, selfish, selfishly, self-image, unselfish, damselfish, dignity, ignitor, self-induced, unselfishly, selfishness, self-imposed, ignition, significant figure, self-interest, self-involved, self-identity, selfish person, dignitary, indignity, benignity, malignity, ignitable, self-indulgent, self-important.