Random good picture Not show
1. The most important mechanism for achieving such self-consistency is natural selection.
2. The notion of self-consistency is certainly not adequate for this.
3. In theoretical physics, the search for logical self-consistency has always been more important in making advances than experimental results.
4. One's adaptability is positively correlated with his self-consistency and congruency.
5. The self-consistency equation in BCS theory is modified with the random matrices theory.
6. Objective To study the relationships of self-consistency and congruence and coping styles among college students, and to provide evidence for improving undergraduates' self consistency and congruence.
7. For those with middle level of self-consistency, there were no significantly relationship between LMX or the three dimensions of job performance.
8. On the basis of the self-consistency equations, the chaotic behavior of electron orbits is studied numerically in a traveling-wave tube amplifier.
9. Checking the self-consistency of timing information, such as finding methods marked with an ExtraLong value occurring in computational path of a method marked with a Large value.
10. Conclusion: There is difference in adaptability and self-consistency and congruency for freshmen with different backgrounds.
11. If the dynamics of the whole ecosystem fail in this respect, changes will inevitably occur,(http://sentencedict.com) until finally self-consistency is achieved.
12. But few researches are about the relationship between college students'confidence, self-consistency and time management ability.
13. Conclusion College students'internet addiction disorder is closely related to social support, communication anxiousness and self-consistency and congruence.
14. This paper also discusses with Professor XING Fuyi on his"Inner consistency of onomatopes", emphasizing theoretical self-consistency in linguistic research.
15. As an emotional capacity, meta-emotion is important on maintaining self-consistency and congruence, promoting social adaptation and enhancing the individual's mental health.
16. Objective To know the senior middle school students' characteristics of self-consistency and congruence, coping style and their interrelations so as to provide basis for mental health education.
17. Objective To explore the relationship between college students requirement and self-consistency and congruence, and to provide reference for mental health education.
18. Results There were no significant differences in SCCS and UNI between genders, the only-child or not and different residence. Self-consistency and congruence correlated with the status of requirement.
19. Conclusion The status of requirement is an element to affect the self-consistency level of college students.
20. It is also proved that these principal curves not only satisfy the self-consistency property, but also are the unique existence for any given open cover.
21. Firstly, collect the information about time management, self-confidence and self-consistency, trying to grasp the theories and assessing method.
22. The result showed that the Internet didn' t make remarkable difference in the total development of students' self-esteem and self-consistency and congruence .
23. The result is a set of coupled, nonlinear integral equations for the baryon self-energy with a self-consistency condition on the single-particle spectrum.
More similar words: self-consistent, consistency, inconsistency, consistency check, consistence, insistency, self-complacency, self-conscious, consistent, self-confidence, inconsistent, unselfconscious, self-consciously, consistently, inconsistently, self-consciousness, be consistent with, consistent quality, consistent performance, self-conceit, self-control, self-concern, persistency, self-contempt, insistence, self-confident, self-confessed, self-contained, self-conceited, self-condemnation.