Random good picture Not show
1. Saint-Thomas's departure from the first secretaryship closed a cycle of ministerial dynasticism that had spanned almost a century.
2. Harrison put up for the secretaryship.
3. He resigned secretaryship on the ostensible ground of health.
4. He resigned his secretaryship on the ostensible ground of health.
5. The governor nominated him to the secretaryship.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. The senior branch of the family retained unbroken control of the first secretaryship of state for another two generations.
7. At the end of March 1921 Baldwin's long tenure of the Financial Secretaryship came to an end.
8. It is necessary for the students who learning the major of secretaryship to practise teaching.
9. It was because of that that I abandoned journalism, and took to so much duller work: tutoring and private secretaryship.
10. Secretarial science and the formation of its theory are derived from secretaryship, on the basis of which is establish the theoretical system of secretarial science.
More similar words: treasury secretary, secretary, home secretary, secretary of war, undersecretary, secretary of labor, defense secretary, secretary of state, private secretary, secretary general, secretary-general, general secretary, secretary of energy, secretary of defense, executive secretary, financial secretary, secretary of commerce, secretary of education, secretary of the interior, secretary of agriculture, secretariat, secretarial, secret agent, suretyship, secret, secrete, secreter, secretin, in secret, secretly.