Random good picture Not show
(1) Objective To observe the clinical efficacy of hemilaminectomy and unilateral mass screw fixation in the cervical diseases.
(2) Methods:Degenerative spondylolisthesis cases were treated by bilateral partial hemilaminectomy preserving spinous process and H-shape bone grafting between spinous processes and laminae .
(3) However, within 2 years, patients receiving hemilaminectomy or laminectomy alone have an increased incidence of back pain and cyst recurrence.
(4) Objective:To evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of hemilaminectomy for the removal of intraspinal tumors.
(5) Objective To explore the application of multi-point hemilaminectomy in microsurgical treatment of large intraspinal schwannoma.
(6) Study Design. After undergoing L5 hemilaminectomy, chromic gut suture was placed onto the DRG and the animals were sacrificed at various time-points.
(7) Objective To investigate advantages and disadvantages of unilateral hemilaminectomy for the microsurgical removal of cervical intraspinal tumors.
(8) Methods the clinical data from 56 patients with SDAVF diagnosed by spinal MRI and spinal angiography, interrupted by hemilaminectomy approach were analyzed retrospectively.
(9) Method:In order to observe operation indication, 2175 patients were distributed into three groups, including fenestration, total laminectomy a nd hemilaminectomy .
More similar words: laminectomy, hemispherectomy, splenectomy, pneumonectomy, lymphadenectomy, hemorrhoidectomy, chemiluminescence, ectomy, lobectomy, colectomy, vasectomy, iridectomy, neurectomy, thymectomy, cordectomy, lumpectomy, myomectomy, mastectomy, cystectomy, polypectomy, orchiectomy, hepatectomy, keratectomy, gastrectomy, craniectomy, embolectomy, nephrectomy, synovectomy, rhytidectomy, orchidectomy.