Random good picture Not show
1. Welfare is the only real safety net for low-income workers.
2. State support should provide a safety net for the very poor.
3. State benefits provide a safety net for the very poor.
4. The safety net is an image commonly employed in everyday life.
5. If I lose my job, I've got no safety net.
6. The material researchers provide makes a great safety net.
7. Welfare provides a safety net for people who are unable to work.
8. Another is a type of safety net that in 1986 was made mandatory on all construction sites.
9. The Endangered Species Act is a safety net that comes into play when other environmental and conservation laws have failed.
10. Two factors form a reliable safety net for the F-22 program: The Air Force really, really wants it.
11. The final safety net, available but rarely used is a nine-month monetary support arrangement.
12. If the top leaders fail, there's no safety net,[sentencedict.com] no recourse.
13. They are a fundamental part of the social safety net and have kept the poverty rate among the elderly relatively low.
14. The Senate leader does have a safety net of sorts for the weeks ahead.
15. The law career had been my safety net for many years by then.
16. It can provide a safety net for children in danger as well as for those who have socially or emotionally lost their way.
17. It was designed as a safety net, but in many respects it has now become a high wire for farmers.
18. The state intervenes as a last resort or safety net when parenting leads to dangerous or inadequate levels of child care.
19. In a time when there was no social safety net, a fourth of all workers were unemployed.
20. If share prices fall over that time, a safety net guarantees you will get your money back.
21. The welfare state was set up to provide a safety net for the poor and needy.
22. Bob Dole, the daring old man on the flying trapeze, has sold his safety net.
23. The big entitlement programs should be privatized, he says, leaving only a low safety net for the indigent.
24. The focus of the so-called reform is to decentralize social safety net programs, transferring money and jurisdiction to the 50 states.
25. The only possible response from the independents would be to also reduce their fares but without the cross-funding safety net.
26. Two-wheel drive gives better stability and traction in all conditions, but just as importantly is a powerful psychological safety net.
27. The government's starting point with regard to block funding was that they would not provide a safety net.
28. However, States said the new program is providing a better safety net for the drought-plagued wheat growers of the Great Plains.
29. If the partner continues working, the couple may have to survive on an income below the statutory safety net.
30. They are not as enthusiastic about budget-balancing as about providing services and a safety net.