Random good picture Not show
1. The envelop was imprinted with a return address.
2. There was no return address on the back of the envelope.
3. Write your return address on the back of the envelope.
4. Sandarusi said he did not notice a return address.
5. The return address was on the flap of the envelope.
6. Not only is the return address on the e-mail almost certainly fraudulent,[sentencedict.com] but responding to spam creates more traffic.
7. Just a look at the return address: Office of the Jury Commissioner.
8. With no return address and written in a hand I had not immediately recognized, the envelope drew no attention to itself.
9. The return address was left blank, and a list of suspects could prove endless.
10. Please make sure your return address is correct.
11. The return address was a law firm in Seattle.
12. The return address of a function call.
13. Some had no return address.
14. Is it necessary to put my return address on?
15. Don't forget the return address!
16. Remember to have your return address on the envelope.
17. Their envelopes are imprinted with a return address.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Before the jump , a return address in the mainline program must be pushed onto the stack.
19. Incidentally, you forgot to put a return address on this other package.
20. Incidentally, you forgot to put a return address on this package.
21. It came in a plain white envelope with a New York postmark and had no return address.
22. L.P.E has many database functions for storing commonly used addresses and can automatically print a return address on each envelope if required.
23. In some cases they note the original postmark and return address.
24. And there will need to be a note on return address, return by date etc.
25. Finally, bi $lr ("branch indirect") branches to the address specified in the link register (the return address), thus returning from the function.
26. So this instruction stores the link register (which holds the return address) into the proper location in the calling function's stack frame.
27. The only thing legible on the torn envelope was the return address.
28. Because we are just jumping into the same function, the return address and old %ebp will be the same and the stack size won't change.
29. In the example above, the call to the func() function inside the callingFunc() function is not handling the return address of the memory location.
30. The LK bit specifies whether the address of the next sequential instruction is saved in the Link Register as a return address for a subroutine call.
More similar words: address, readdress, headdress, addressed, addressing, memory address, keynote address, gettysburg address, public-address system, public address system, return, in return, returned, tax return, returning, turn a deaf ear to, in return for, sales return, return ticket, sale or return, rate of return, point of no return, return on capital employed, take turns, turn away, nocturnal, turn around, turnaround, turn against, turn a blind eye.