Random good picture Not show
1. Plus, the financial markets should stay strong, with retirement fund investments continuing to reap decent returns for employees.
2. His retirement fund was set up to be paid as an annuity.
3. A good marriage is like an incredible retirement fund.
4. Later, he said that he did it for fun. Or he said that it was for money—that the books were going to be his "retirement fund.
5. This plan can enable you to have a retirement fund.
6. The cartoon reveals an astonishing scenario in which hundreds of old people are chasing a small bag tagged "retirement fund".
7. Grandpa's retirement fund is almost used up by us.
8. Not opening a retirement fund (as soon as possible).
9. A recent report released by the central government shows that in most of the provinces in China, retirement fund fails to make ends meet -the expenditure always overweighs the income.
10. He inquired about his benefits package, which provided that if he chose to leave his 401(k) contributions in the education department's retirement fund, he'd get a guaranteed return of 8.25%.
11. In fact, the interest rate you are earning on your retirement fund may exceed the interest rate you would pay for a home equity loan.
12. Try the 'restart' strategy suggested by Prof. Loewenstein: Take your existing savings and set them aside in a diversified portfolio, such as a target-date retirement fund.
13. But if you want to get rich, you need to pay yourself first, by putting money where it will work hard for you—whether that's in your retirement fund, a side business or investments like real estate.
14. Hopefully, we are all putting a little money into a college savings fund and a retirement fund.
15. As our society turns gradually towards population aging , a series of severe problems about the retirement fund system emerge owing to the expanding scale of the old.
16. Upon leaving China, foreigners will be able to collect the individual contribution to the retirement fund. Corporate contributions cannot be collected.
17. In most cases it's a relatively high salary but there is also the annual bonus, stock options, retirement fund contributions and health insurance.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Second, what does this really accomplish besides depleting our savings and future retirement fund?
19. Find out what it is that's adding to your family's stress. While you may not be able to get dad's job back or gain back your retirement fund, you can do things to reduce the stress in your home.
20. The California Public Employees' Retirement System, the nation's largest public retirement fund by assets, has lost 26% since the start of its fiscal year in July.
21. NEW YORK (Reuters) - As Wall Street imploded, Mark Posnick took his retirement fund out of Lehman Brothers and invested it with an online broker.
22. In addition to the obvious of putting money into a retirement fund or savings account, there are hundreds of ways to save money.
More similar words: retirement, retirement pay, retirement income, retirement plan, retirement plans, retirement benefit, retirement account, retirement pension, retirement community, retirement savings plan, individual retirement account, endowment fund, investment fund, investment funds, insufficient funds, requirement, acquirement, retire, retired, retiree, spare tire, daily requirement, margin requirement, reserve requirement, language requirement, security requirement, capital requirements, reserve requirements, retired person, technical requirement.