Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To understand the differences between retinoscopy andautorefractor in children and adolescents' nearsightedness.
2. Methods: Retinoscopy was performed on 17 eyes of 17 patients with silicone oil injection in which the retina is in place. Pre-and postoperative refractive states were compared.
3. This article introduces the operation method of retinoscopy optometry and prescription of spectacles.
4. Conclu-sion:computer optometry instrument cannot replace retinoscopy optometry, but can be used as instant secondary tool for medical examination.
5. Examination included far and near visual acuity test, eye refractive status (based on retinoscopy , with 1%atropine cycloplegia), eye fundus, corneal curvature, eye axial length.
6. Methods: For the 423eyes of the juvenile (10-14 years) with the naked eye vision of 1.0 We make routine vision examination and apply cydopleyicsbefore retinoscopy .
7. Conclusion If the condition is not allowed for mydriasis retinoscopy, dynamic retinoscopy and subjective refraction can be used to screen vision among students group.
8. This study proposed the relevant design thoughts for developing a novel schematic eye for retinoscopy.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. In order to correct errors in the result of retinoscopy, knowledge on lens connection should be applied in the process of lens modification.
10. For optometry, 7100 automatic optometry instrument was used first, and retinoscopy next.
More similar words: colonoscopy, duodenoscopy, otoscopy, endoscopy, radioscopy, colposcopy, cystoscopy, microscopy, gonioscopy, anoscope, enteroscopy, stereoscopy, arthroscopy, gastroscopy, fluoroscopy, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, laryngoscopy, peritoneoscopy, spectroscopy, bronchoscopy, esophagoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, colonoscope, ophthalmoscopy, mass spectroscopy, electron microscopy, binocular microscope, scopoletin, retinol.