Random good picture Not show
1) In hydroformylation of aliphatic olefin, although regioselectivity was low, the major product depended on the selectivity of catalyst. Development direction of metal-NHC complexes was prospected.
2) Next, the regioselectivity of the allylation was investigated (Table 3).
3) The regioselectivity and site selectivity of above cycloadditions can be elucidated by FMO theory.
4) The regioselectivity observed in the reaction was explained in terms of FMO theory.
5) The yield and regioselectivity were investigated at various ratios of nitrate to salicylate with copper nitrate comparing with nitrous acid.
6) Two factors that influence the regioselectivity of the reaction are the electronics of the arene being functionalized and more commonly the directing group.
7) In this system good regioselectivity can be achieved mainly because of the existence of a porous support and the low dielectric constant of the reaction media.
8) The better separability is a good advantage for immobilization of molecular catalysts. The immobilized systems have an improved activity and regioselectivity compared to the homogeneous system.
9) Results showed that the former afforded an yield over 80% and the regioselectivity (P/O ratio) up to 5.4, both were higher than that using nitrous acid as nitrating agent.
10) With the more and more applications in organic synthesis of the P-B reaction, its regioselectivity has attracted more and more attention.
11) In this dissertation, we synthesized three types of new fullerene derivatives and investigated the regioselectivity of the mono-addition reactions of C_(70).
12) In the presence of hypervalent iodine reagents (PIFA), Direct coupling reaction of N-acetyl-indole with aromatic compounds provided C-3 arylated indoles in high regioselectivity.
13) These catalysts offered not only increased efficiency and turnover rate but also improved regioselectivity and stereo - selectivity.
14) At the same time, we have also investigated the influence of the electric effect and steric hindrance effect of the substituents to the yields and regioselectivity.
15) The main goal of modern nitration chemistry is to establish new methods for increasing regioselectivity of aromatics nitration in order to meet desirable environments.
16) Its catalytic performance for Heck arylation of acrylic acid with iodobenzene shows that the catalyst has high catalytic activity and regioselectivity for the synthesis of trans-phenylacrylic acid.
17) Glyoxylate-ene reactions are available and important in natural product synthesis,(http://sentencedict.com/regioselectivity.html) their regioselectivity and asymmetric induction are dealt with in this paper.
More similar words: stereoselectivity, selectivity, frequency selectivity, electroconductivity, reflectivity, collectivity, portfolio selection, electronegativity, electrical resistivity, subjectivity, infectivity, directivity, effectivity, objectivity, affectivity, selective, connectivity, selectively, unselective, selective fading, active region, selective service, selective channel, selective amnesia, active regions, productive activity, detection sensitivity, activity, self-selection, creative activity.