Random good picture Not show
1. They also wished to achieve some redistribution of income in favour of families, particularly poor families.
2. One significant cause has been a redistribution of income towards richer people on a scale without parallel this century.
3. No redistribution of income from rich to poor.
4. This is redistribution of income—from bottom to top.
5. Modern research suggests that the greatest redistribution of income resulting from inflation is from older people to younger people.
6. Some redistribution of income can help to keep the worse off out of poverty.
7. Fund System Embodies Redistribution of Income in Different Stages of One′s Life Cycle of the Labourers Themselves.
8. Others still are hopeful a redistribution of income will help shrink the wealth gap between rural and urban areas.
9. The welfare system is mainly funded by redistribution of income by taxation.
10. Cash Receipt and Cash Playment System Embodies the Redistribution of Income between Labourers.
11. During that period, there was a redistribution of income away from labors towards landowners and capitalists.
12. All the studies have shown that there is a redistribution of income from the higher to the lower income groups.
13. We think of it in terms of the welfare state, that it was a redistribution of income.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
14. Tax is a source of government income for public expenditures and a redistribution of income of the peoples.
15. The world will be rid of bullying, of invasions of innocent countries based on blatant lies, of torture and murder of woman and children, of redistribution of income from the poor to the rich.
16. As a consequence, either additional credit has to be taken up, thus triggering constraints of exponential growth, or there will be a redistribution of income from debtors to lenders .
17. Right-wing commentators agreed with its criticism of single parents and working mothers, left-wing ones with its call for more redistribution of income and less advertising to children.
18. The budget office report tells us that essentially all of the upward redistribution of income away from the bottom 80 percent has gone to the highest-income 1 percent of Americans.
19. The political consensus, therefore, has sought to pursue economic growth rather than the redistribution of income, in keeping with John Kennedy's adage that "a rising tide lifts all boats."
More similar words: income distribution, redistribution, distribution, redistribute, statistical distribution, spatial distribution, distributive, distributing, distribute, distributor, distributed, distributary, attribution, retribution, contribution, declaration of independence, nation of islam, tribulation, in commemoration of, in consideration of, retributive, attributive, contributing, certificate of incorporation, predisposition, distraction, discretionary income, industrial revolution, alternation of generations, auction off.