Random good picture Not show
1. Defibering and ink irreversible redeposition were characterized during the repulping of waster paper in a 15L laboratory repulper.
2. The experiment mainly study the physical chemistry property on amorphous silicate. Its high absorption ability, good ability in which can exchange Ca and Mg and in anti- redeposition .
3. It is emphasised that the organic matter is mainly composed of lignite with small amount of humate and is derived from both deposition and redeposition.
4. At present, the flow path in Qingshuigou section is in the course of redeposition.
5. All valley deposits are subject to repeated erosion, transportation and redeposition.
6. The product provides a controlled release of organic bleach that allows for stain removal on white fabrics. It contains water conditioning and anti- redeposition agents to enhance whitening.
7. Objective To observe the effect of dental polished surface about extrinsic stain redeposition after ultrasonic scaling and sandblasting respectively.
8. The article holds the opinion that the main reason for land subsidence is stratum losses and redeposition of the soil around pipeline.
9. By investigating the change pattern of wet-etching rate at different depth and surface parameters before and after corrosion, the depth of polishing redeposition layer was estimated.
More similar words: deposition, reposition, preposition, safe-deposit, safe deposit, time deposit, pole position, home position, repositioning, prepositional, safe deposit box, favorable position, predisposition, time deposit account, double decomposition, prepositional phrase, unfavorable position, deposit insurance, postposition, deposit, position, initial position, depositor, positioner, depositary, deposit box, deposit slip, depository, in position, supposition.