Random good picture Not show
1. Data of natural gas are surplus recoverable reserves.
2. The techniques commonly used in forecasting crude oil recoverable reserves chiefly consist of static empirical formula, water-flooding empirical formula.
3. As readily recoverable reserves dwindle in stable places such as North America and Australia, miners are forced to operate in more troublesome ones, such as Latin America and Africa.
4. Two methods are selected to evaluate economic recoverable reserves of Shuangyang formation in Changchun oilfield:Economic Limit Water-cut Method and Cash- flow Method.
5. Purpose To determine oil recovery factor and recoverable reserves of oil reservoir developed by steam injection.
6. At present, the gas reservoir produces stably and recoverable reserves is enhanced to reveal favourable prospects.
7. In 2008, Alberta's economically recoverable reserves were placed at 173 billion barrels, meaning that only Saudi Arabia outstrips Canada on oil reserves.
8. Producers have boosted supplies and recoverable reserves in the United States by combining horizontal drilling with hydraulic fracturing, also called fracking, to produce gas from shale formations.
9. This paper analyzes current situation of Petro China and points out that 70% of PetroChina's oil production still comes from old fields where considerable residual recoverable reserves still exist.
10. This model can be used not only in the oilfield recoverable reserves prediction, but also in medium-long term oilfield planning.
11. These relationships were transformed into those between water cut and recovery percent of recoverable reserves, and these curves investigated.
12. Based on statistical development data of large oil and gas fields, a simple model for predicting production, cumulative production, and recoverable reserves is developed.
13. The technology of organic cross-linked polymer flooding is studied according to the need of recoverable reserves increase in high temperature and high salinity oil reservoirs.
14. It is proposed that using generalized gamma cyclic model may predict production and recoverable reserves of oilandgas fields driving inspiration from Master Weng′s cyclic model.
15. In terms of the most conservative estimation, its remained oil recoverable reserves could have been recovered till the year of2063, while its natural gas till the22nd century.
16. The potential capacity was evaluated based on the geological feature of G Reservoir according to the remaining oil, recoverable reserves, reservoir heterogeneity and the fluid advantage channel.
17. It can be used for prediction of production, cumulative production and recoverable reserves in depletion stage.
18. Then it proposes the factors which effect the economic recoverable reserves and analyzes the changing trends of the economic recoverable reserves under the effects of various factors.
19. Rayleigh model can be used to forecast production, cumulative production, recoverable reserves, maximum annual production and its corresponding time and cumulative production of oil and gas fields.
20. Shale gas, according to the committee, accounts for two-thirds of America's technically recoverable reserves, enough to supply the country for 90 years.
21. When limited water cut is given,(sentencedict.com/recoverable reserves.html) these equations can be used to predict the ultimate volumetric sweep efficiency and recoverable reserves.
22. The method has been successfully used for the calibration and declaration of the yearly new adding recoverable reserves of 2002, 2003 and 2004 for PCL Southwest Branch.
23. The reserves of oil shale in the world was up to 475 billion ton when converted into shale oil and 5.4 times equivalent to the natural oil which proven to be recoverable reserves.
24. The accuracy of CBM recovery factor prediction will directly influence the calculation of recoverable reserves.
More similar words: recoverable, irrecoverable, unrecoverable, discoverable, reserve ratio, federal reserve system, reserves, reserve requirement, preserves, reserve requirements, cash reserves, reserve requirement ratio, preserver, recovered, recoverer, required reserves, currency reserves, petroleum reserves, life preserver, waste recovery, geological reserves, federal reserve, preservable, calculation of reserves, federal reserve act, federal reserve note, foreign currency reserves, federal reserve notes, federal reserve bank, recovery operation.