Random good picture Not show
1. Her body was found the next February and a man, hospital radiographer Frederic Blancke, was charged with murder.
2. To meet this required of high quality studies at low dose, high attention to quality control is required on the parts of radiologist, radiographer and medical physicist.
3. The degree provides the academic and practical experience to practise as a radiographer.
4. These fractures may be undetectable on routine images from the radiographer.
5. Titles used to describe the nature of the work vary, such as nuclear medicine technologist, radiographer, sonographer, radiation therapist, etc.
6. A radiologic technologist, also known as medical radiation technologist and as radiographer, performs imaging of the human body for diagnosis or treating medical problems.
7. Medical diagnostic radiography is undertaken by a specially trained professional called a diagnostic radiographer in the UK, or a radiologic technologist in the USA.
More similar words: radiograph, radiography, radiographic, radiogram, biographer, idiographic, cardiograph, cardiography, bibliographer, historiographer, echocardiography, electrocardiograph, magnetocardiography, electrocardiography, biography, biographic, heliograph, angiography, hagiography, biographical, biogeography, bibliography, geographer, autobiography, arteriography, biogeographic, bibliographic, historiography, demographer, typographer.