Random good picture Not show
1. The prisoner was put to death at dawn.
2. Cranmer was put to death as a heretic.
3. Legend has it that Sarah was put to death for practising witchcraft.
4. Those put to death by firing squad included three generals.
5. Anyone who opposes the king will be put to death.
6. The bloodsucker was put to death by the peasants there and then.
7. Those who attempted to convert the heathen were put to death.
8. Only two death row inmates have been put to death since then, and both men chose to call off their appeals.
9. For that he was put to death and there was, in one respect, a rough justice about it.
10. Will he be caught at last, and put to death?
11. The whale had to be put to death.
12. Anyone who opposes the king be put to death.
13. Finally he was put to death.
14. He was put to death.
15. The prisoners were all put to death.
16. The criminals were put to death.
17. The murderer was put to death.
18. At midday, criminals were put to death.
19. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.
20. In that context, he mentions Christus who was put to death by Pontius Pilate.
21. Bush says he's confident that no innocent person has been put to death during his tenure.
22. Often the accused person was hideously tortured before being put to death.
23. If any of the King's subjects refused to obey one of his commands, they were put to death.
24. If they married outside their own caste, they could be put to death.
25. If Thompson is executed, he would be the fifth man put to death since California reinstated the death penalty in 1977.
26. He regarded gay men as perverted degenerates who were no use to society and should be put to death.
27. Any prisoner suspected of undermining this work was found guilty of sabotage and put to death without trial.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Qin was a cruel despot who burned books and had scholars put to death.
29. He threw his tablet and writing implement on the floor when the sentence was announced and was immediately put to death.
30. He who gives a man a death-blow is himself to be put to death.
More similar words: put to, death, the death penalty, button, button up, put through, feather, leather, a great deal, breath, beneath, breathing, out of breath, today, to date, custody, up to date, butt, mode, code, model, erode, wooden, modest, have to do with, idea, mutter, episode, explode, shuttle.