Similar words: trumpets, chat show, gift shop, cut short, upper, supper, sweatshop, uppermost. Meaning: n. a show in which the actors are puppets.
Random good picture Not show
(1) We took the children to a puppet show/theatre.
(2) We had a puppet show for Jamie's birthday party.
(3) We watched a performance which included a puppet show and acrobatics.
(4) Was she remembering the last puppet show?
(5) Such a fuss about a puppet show!
(6) The kids did some finger-painting and watched a puppet show and had a few stories read to them.
(7) On this high note the puppet show commences.
(8) Pupils presented a mime and puppet show.
(9) For example, puppet show is the best cut point to research.
(10) Amid the background music "Master Peter's Puppet Show" composed by Manuel de Falla, Spanish cities are presented on a grand decorative painting.
(11) Folk Culture Dramas: shadow play, puppet show and other kinds of folk dramas, and etc.
(12) Shadow play and puppet show could also be included in this part.
(13) Glove puppet show also called palmar puppet show, which is originated from Quanzhou or Zhangzhou, Fujian province in China in 17th.
(14) He was angling for a ticket to the puppet show.
(15) The children sat silent on the carpet, entranced by the puppet show.
(16) On my third shelf, I had put all my puppets and they put on a small puppet show for me. Sentencedict.com
(17) Will: For little kids it was better as a puppet show.
(18) Because of the bodies of the earlier puppets look like "the bag made by drapery", so now it is generally called glove puppet show.
(19) Kiley Hamlin of Yale University showed both 6- and 10-month-olds a puppet show of sorts with anthropomorphized shapes, in which one shape helped another climb a hill.
(20) The audience at the back craned their necks to see the puppet show.
More similar words: trumpets, chat show, gift shop, cut short, upper, supper, sweatshop, uppermost, appetite, appetizer, unappetizing, grasshopper, T-shirt, nutshell, assets, top up, pupil, rickets, get stuck, slap-up, crop up, prop up, step up, wrap up, keep up, in a nutshell, sweep up, hornet's nest, budget surplus, frozen assets.