Random good picture Not show
1. Please pull up a chair and join the conversation.
2. Pull up a chair and dig in!
3. It's a long pull up to the summit.
4. She's going to pull up alongside us.
5. It was a long pull up the hill.
6. Why don't you just pull up all the plants and have done with the idea of having a garden.
7. The tutor hopes that he will pull up his bad habits in his study.
8. If you study hard, you'll soon pull up your French.
9. He waited several minutes for a car to pull up alongside.
10. It was a hard pull up to the mountain hut.
11. He was advised by his doctor to pull up and take it easy.
12. We're going to pull up stakes and move to Montana.
13. They had to pull up, possibly go to a motorway services or somewhere like that.
14. The 1P signaled me to pull up the collective.
15. Pull up a chair, and sit down right here.
16. You pull up on the frontage road and park.
17. The woman would pull up the sheet to her neck.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Anyway, I pull up a chair by the bed and say hello.
19. I heard a car pull up in front of the apartment and heard the door slam shut.
20. He would meddle with fishing nets, pull up anchors and tow boats, tease dogs and tow swimmers.
21. A dog suddenly ran across the road and I had to pull up short.
22. This brake can't be banked on if we have to pull up suddenly.
23. I daren't let Bill loose on the garden he'd pull up all the flowers.
24. Peter pulled up, but to his horror the glider chose to pull up as its method of collision avoidance.
25. From my window I saw a tan Mercedes sports car pull up to the moving steps which were being fitted into place.
26. He'd come on strong towards the end of his round to pull up within a shot of us.
27. Then an observer in nearby Mineola saw the Waco dive at a house and pull up just before crashing into its roof.
28. The jockeys then completed nearly a circuit at a gradually increasing pace before deciding among themselves to pull up.
29. This time, gently stretch upwards for 10 counts, trying to pull up a bit further with each count.
30. Back at work the next day, the cars may pull up to docking stations and pump electricity into offices or factories.
More similar words: call up, fill up, roll up, pull, pull in, pull on, pull out, pull off, pull down, pull through, fall under, pollution, illustrate, pulse, impulse, Bull., full, bull, sully, bullet, skull, popularity, population, manipulate, in full, pulchritude, nullify, full-time, to the full, be full of.