Random good picture Not show
2) A small crowd attempted to pull down a statue.
3) The sun was so strong we had to pull down the blinds.
4) We have to pull down the barriers, so to speak, of poverty.
5) There was a great uproar over plans to pull down the old library.
6) There is a plan afoot to pull down the old building so as to widen the street.
7) I could not pull down a menu.
8) The program has a pull down menu interface for ease of use.
9) Pull down your jacket!
10) The beds in the dormitory pull down from the wall and have hard plastic mattresses.
11) He is now trying to pull down the house about the ears of Winchester's Tories.
12) Pull down menus offer easy access to the multitude of facilities and options can be selected by mouse or keyboard.
13) On Navigator, pull down the menu marked Options,(http://sentencedict.com/pull down.html) and then click on the Helpers tab.
14) Seconds later, he was sidling, helping me pull down his pants.
15) The program uses pull down menus and is easy to follow.
16) He was so tall he had to pull down his head when he went through most doors.
17) The pull down menus make the game easy to play and the smooth animation help keep the interest of younger players.
18) Pierluigi stood up to pull down his roller map of central coastal California.
19) Pull down more than five hundred dollars a month.
20) They have managed to pull down the old building.
21) It is easier to pull down than to build.
22) After hand fracture(sentencedict.com), long can need pull down gesso?
23) Sizes available are indicated in the pull down menu.
24) Eyeless at Gaza, Samson struggled to regain the power to pull down the pillars that destroyed him and his enemies together.
25) He held his hand over her mouth and tried to pull down her ski pants.
26) They totaled one point between them in 29 minutes, although Fowlkes did pull down four rebounds.
27) The western sun would scorch and dazzle and we would pull down the blinds in the compartment.
28) She rolled on to her side to let him pull down the zip of her dress.
29) Wolves - dogs, as they soon became - became more useful as they could chase and pull down wounded prey.
30) As with all Windows applications, you can also change properties of an object by using the pull down Property menu.
More similar words: pull, pull on, pull up, pull out, pull in, pull off, pull through, all day, hold on, hold out, hold on to, get hold of, in all directions, pulse, impulse, bull, Bull., full, skull, bullet, sully, population, popularity, manipulate, in full, pulchritude, nullify, down, be full of, to the full.