Random good picture Not show
1) This case report describes prosthodontic complications resulting from the surgical placement of a single implant and treatment following these complications.
2) A conventional prosthodontic solution may avoid these problems associated with surgery.
3) The present invention further provides a prosthodontic device for administering pharmacologic, tooth whitening and breath freshening compounds.
4) The invention discloses a removable prosthodontic device for treating or diagnosing bruxism.
5) Dental implants as a support and fixation for prosthodontic applinces have been used for some decades.
6) Fibrous ridges pose a prosthodontic challenge for the achievement of stable and retentive dental prostheses.
7) So, the prosthodontic treatment for severe attritted dentition with non-retentive telescopic denture was suggested.
8) As CAD/CAM is a sophisticated technique induced into prosthodontic area just in 1980s, it has still some deficiency to be improved and perfected.
9) Professor and the deputy director in the Department of Prosthodontic, Stomatology, Peking University.
10) As for patients with missing 3 lower incisors, space was preserved for prosthodontic reconstruction.
11) Objective To analyze the adaptability of home-made gingival retraction cords applied to tooth bodies, gums,(http://sentencedict.com/prosthodontic.html) periodontiums and prosthetic margins in the state of post-fixed prosthodontic.
12) Porcelain crown and castable ceramic crown have been applied widely on prosthodontic clinic because of its good esthetics, wear resistance and biocompatibility.
13) The stress distribution of the reserved root with different prosthodontic design after hemisection therapy under the vertical loading and obliquely loading was observed.
14) There appears to be a consensus in the literature that surgical removal of the fibrous areas often results in a greater prosthodontic challenge.
15) The present invention also provides a method for making a removable prosthodontic device.
16) Objective: To investigate quantitatively the changes of the hone mass of the abutments after the prosthodontic treatment of periodontal disease with telescopic denture.
17) The phenomena in clinical practice are meaningful. It will affect the future clinical procedure difficulties, including conventional prosthodontic rehabilitation or implant-supported prosthesis.
18) Conclusion: The telescopic denture is fairly effective in the prosthodontic treatment of periodontal diseases.
19) Objective To evaluate the effects of local appliance to prosthodontic patients with local malocclusion which impaired prosthodontic treatment.
20) It covers his introduction to dentistry and explores his prolific articulator designs and contributions to the prosthodontic literature.
More similar words: prosthodontics, orthodontic, orthodontics, orthodontist, endodontic, endodontics, periodontics, prosthetic, prosthetics, endodontist, periodontist, periodontium, periodontitis, prostheses, prosthesis, method of accounting, prostatic, orthodox, unorthodox, orthodoxy, unorthodoxy, methodology, orthodox jew, greek orthodox, odontoid, conodont, eastern orthodox, orthodox church, russian orthodox, methodological.