Random good picture Not show
1. The model showed a good precision in the proof-test, and proved to be credible and practicable. It will provide the reference for the waterway passenger transport and the related industry.
2. Grouting simulation proof-test indicates that it played the role of pipeline.
3. It is necessary for us to proof-test it because of the deviation of theory and practice.
4. Strict proof-test conducted by health, pharmacology and Quality-inspection institutes of the country shows it is totally tally with national standards.
5. Measurement of coating thickness in the proof-test of IC packages and metal cases using X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) spectrometry is described.
6. Chemistry is the basic key course of med. proof-test in medical university. How to adapt to the development of the course is the main issue.
7. Chapter 3 gave a proof-test to detail experiment,(sentencedict.com) and researched distinctive complement cases to verify experiment result.
8. The proof-test shows that it has a better adaptability than normal distribution and Weibull distribution.
9. A proof-test proto-type was also built and tested. Experimental data and analysis results show the availability of this method.
10. The experimental-shielding method is used to proof-test the fraction of scattered background neutrons, and for high-threshold detectors, the influence of background neutrons is very small.
11. By proof-test, the estimated result can reflect the real consumption of electric power with high forecast precision.
12. The basic method adopted in the paper is to combine the theoretical analyses with the demonstration proof-test , while including the model of participant index.
13. It is of great value that using the modern medical theory and methods to proof-test the value of acupuncture and moxibustion towards RA and to deeply study the principle of acupuncturing.
14. The paper makes an empirical analysis on current trade patterns of China in order to proof-test the coexistence of exporting commodity structure upgrading and deterioration of terms of trade in China.
15. The present nondestructive inspection techniques are unable to recognize small flaws, the metallurgical drawbacks and tight cracks, low temperature and high pressure proof-test can do it .
16. This paper describes some methods of improving the performance of HIS. Through the proof-test of practice, these methods are safe and effective.
17. In content, peaceful time soldiers have excellent military abilities. They are readying for nation and people's proof-test all time, and a heroical canto has been written in their incessancy growth.
18. Do not treat them flippantly. , but love also cannot endure the long-time waiting and too much proof-test .
More similar words: method of testing, bulletproof vest, rooftop, once too often, every so often, roof of the mouth, proof, hip roof, reproof, proofer, proofed, air-proof, disproof, airproof, ballproof, proofing, proofness, mothproof, rainproof, heatproof, leakproof, fool-proof, fireproof, bombproof, windproof, acidproof, proofread, rustproof, fire proof, dust-proof.