Random good picture Not show
1. The retail price index for September is expected to show inflation edging up to about 10.8 per cent.
2. The price index has been kiting since last year.
3. The retail price index is published monthly.
4. Inflation, as measured by the retail price index, is expected to drop.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Inflation, if you assume the consumer price index is overstated, is barely measurable.
6. Demand is so slow that the price index fell to 40. 8 % in December from 44. 5 %.
7. In constructing a price index, there are two important initial steps.
8. The government will report its December consumer price index on Feb. 1.
9. Tomorrow's consumer price index for December may provide more definitive clues to the Fed's interest rate strategy.
10. The consumer price index would have come a day later.
11. The annual percentage rise in the Tax and Price Index.
12. Well, the consumer price index rose just 1 percent in January, the Labor Department reported Wednesday.
13. The notes' inflation premium, based on the consumer price index, raises the value when you redeem them.
14. Release of the producer price index and consumer price indexes will follow,[sentencedict.com] she said.
15. Those influences were enough to boost the consumer price index 3. 3 percent in the 12 months ended in November.
16. The income threshold rises with the Consumer Price Index.
17. Ex-factory Price Index of Major Industrial Products.
18. China's consumer price index recently dropped month by month.
19. The " median consumer - price index " , calculated by the Cleveland Fed, is up 3 %.
20. The increase in our standard rates will be linked to the retail price index.
21. Import prices rise and since imports are a large fraction of consumption, the consumer price index rises right along with imports.
22. This is a far wider range of goods and services than those covered in the Retail Price Index.
23. The account pays interest at 4.5% gross over the headline retail price index.
24. The state pension is increased annually in line with the retail price index.
25. Salaries are rising barely as fast as the consumer price index, meaning most families do not have more buying power.
26. The value of these stocks is uprated each year in line with changes in the retail price index.
27. This rise in prices is eliminated from the figures by dividing national income by the price index and multiplying by 100.
28. One month it is the U. S. trade deficit, the next month the consumer price index.
29. As an example, suppose that we wish to calculate the Retail Price Index for April 1985.
30. Outside of food and energy, inflation moderated in every other major part of the consumer price index.
More similar words: index, be independent of, index finger, price, caprice, price tag, price war, fair price, priceless, total price, price fixing, independent, independence, independent agency, once in a while, undeceive, once in a blue moon, declaration of independence, rice, avarice, triceps, take pride in, capricious, indeed, cinder, hinder, minded, prickly heat, in demand, reminder.