Random good picture Not show
1. C.. Preprinted forms on special paper for laser printers.
2. This proprietary air waybill can be issued only by the airline whose identity is pre-printed on its or its agent's document.
3. Self-written or pre-printed wills are only valid if signed by two witnesses at the same time.
4. Mechanical tint a pre-printed sheet of dots, lines or patterns that can be laid down on artwork for reproduction.
5. Practitioners who returned a preprinted postcard expressing further interest were sent the package of recording booklets and distance learning programme.
6. Enrolment forms are preprinted for most students before enrolment each autumn.
7. Multi - copy form: Preprinted, multiple form that contains carbon paper between pages.
8. First, make the preprinted parts of the forms into tags; second, make the parts you fill in into data elements; and third, change things like units into attributes.
9. The ballots he carried, preprinted "party tickets," endorsed the slate of Democratic candidates, headed by Harrison.
10. If you don't have preprinted letterhead, type your name, title and return address four to six lines down from the top of the page.
11. Sign Cards Personally: Even if you have preprinted information on the business greeting card such as your name, you need to add your handwritten signature.
12. So when you see a preprinted application that contains questions or terms and conditions, read it all and read it slowly.
13. Bean Inc. generate preprinted labels to include with shipments for merchandise returns. Merchants, including eBay Inc. auction participants, also can create shipping labels and buy postage online.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. Difficulties are derived mainly from the complex backgrounds, including preprinted lines, texture lines and seal images with different types and positions, since they are often dark and stroke-like.
15. You only need to scan the form, fill it out on the screen and print it out on a blank paper or a preprinted form.
More similar words: reprint, represented, unrepresented, misrepresented, teleprinter, printed, under-represented, underrepresented, printed circuit, printed circuit board, blue print, fine print, blueprint, voiceprint, printer, sprinter, pleasure principle, imprinter, print preview, printing press, laser printer, thermal printer, interpreted, ink-jet printer, ink jet printer, uninterpreted, resale price maintenance, dot-matrix printer, dot matrix printer, reprise.